JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent used condition Beretta 950 BS .25 BUG purchased used in 2002. No idea what the count fired through before purchase was. A total of 1-2 mags (16-18 rounds) were fired after purchase to make sure was in good working order before being cleaned. No additional rounds have been fired through it since then and it has done nothing but sit in its gun rug, in its security box.

Minimal surface wear. Left grip ding and superficial hairlines in the grips finish are as-were at the time of purchase. If more photos are desired just ask.

Price includes in addition to the pistol and its mag:

one (1) Allen Co. gun rug
one (1) locking security box, if wanted
one (1) cleaning kit
one (1) box of ammo

Selling for $300, cash only. Please, no haggling.

This gun is available for an arranged in-person inspection and purchase in Portland, Oregon. Shipping is not available.

(As my profile indicates, I do not live in Portland. I am willing to bring the pistol to Portland to have a larger audience because I am already routinely there for locum work. If you live in Central Oregon, the option for an in-person inspection and purchase here is possible as well. PM me to discuss.)

Buyer chooses and pays any/all associated fees for a FFL dealer located within Portland city limits (Portland, Oregon :: Boundary Map of Portland, Oregon). FFL chosen must be confirmed willing to be third party in the transfer between a private Seller (me) and Buyer (you).

Given the time, fuel, patience, traffic, and so on and so forth, inherent to trying to drive in/across/through the metroplex if a FFL dealer in Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tigard, Tualatin, Oregon City, West Linn, Gladstone, Clackamas, Lake Oswego, Milwaukie, Sunnyside, Happy Valley, Gresham, Fairview, Interlachen, etc., etc., is desired instead of in Portland proper, please add an additional $50 "hazard pay" to the price. ;)

If you are a Washington resident you cannot legally purchase handguns across the state line the last time I checked (Jan 2017). Please PM me to discuss the situation. If I can legally complete a sale by hand carrying the gun to a FFL in Vancouver, WA, I will do so for an additional $25.

Thanks for looking! If you are interested, please shoot me a PM. If you know of someone looking for a great BUG with a solid reliability and accuracy record at an excellent price, please tell them about this ad.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.JPG
5.JPG
6.JPG
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

Last Edited:
Sale is currently pending an end of January meet-up with an interested buyer. While not anticipated, if a sale does not occur at that time I am happy to let you know it is still available then if you wish.

Normally this is more appropriately done in a PM exchange but since the question/doubt was raised publicly, I will respond in kind in case any other reader feels similar/same.

I personally cannot see the red flag(s) you perceived in my ad that would prompt you to state you are wary followed by the stink eye/skeptical/wtf? emoji option. All I can do is assure you the listing is legitimate and follows the current requirements for legally transferring a privately owned gun in Oregon or Washington. Furthermore, a sale would occur at a neutral third-party public location (a retail gun shop holding a FFL) of the buyer's choosing. This is because the fees charged to facilitate a private sale varies from shop to shop. As the party responsible for paying those fees, it therefore should be the buyer's decision who to go with so s/he can shop around to get the best deal if desired/do not feel like s/he's being fleeced. Those were all the ways to make an in-person inspection and sale of a weapon as fair as well as low risk and safe as possible for everyone involved.

It's a listing for a pistol I have never been in a hurry to sell, if you looked through my posting history here and that's the issue (i.e., length of time it's been listed for sale on here).

The pistol has been hardly used because (1) I never wanted this version; I had wanted the nickel-plated option but none were available in the whole of a medium sized city at the time, (2), I stopped traveling solo as frequently as I had been doing pre-purchase almost immediately post-purchase, and (3), I am not a recreational shooter.

You are welcome to outline in a PM any concerns you may have if I was completely off the mark and did not correctly guess what you found problematic above.

Thanks for the interest!

Last Edited:
Bumped because still available as January never got back with me after wanting to delay a paycheck or two until funds gathered. Maybe this time will actually to bump on a regular basis until sold.

Nobody hold their breath on that, lol. :) (I bump when I see it in my closet and think, "Oh, yeah, I really should finally sell that.")

Taking this to a buyer in Portland this Sunday 6/11/17. If they don't low ball me and I recoup my original cost, you can buy it from them for the $300++ price tag they'll place on it.

If you are interested in this gun, you can now purchase it from NW Armory in Milwaukie as of 6/11/17. After a handful of tire kickers, flakes, and/or completely inappropriate people contacting me over the past year the listing was up with any degree of regularity on here, stick a fork.

IIRC, he said they'll likely list it for $275. Just the gun, none of the original included accessories. Great experience with them, highly recommend.

It's been fun, kids.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.