JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1. $30 Regal Cinema Gift Card. Go see Zero Dark Thirty at a discount! It was a gift from my employer at Christmas but we don't go to the theater, so here it is. I would be happy to meet at a theater so that a buyer can validate the card is active and it's value. In the evening and on weekends in Salem or close by. During the week I could meet from Tualatin to the Salem area in the afternoon around 3PM or so.

2. Leatherman "Style CS". New, never used. Opened it up to take photos and put back in the box. This is the micro version, I have one in my GHB. Not the full-sized version, but a nice little tool. Retail is about $20 at Wally World, might be able to find it on Amazon for a couple of bucks cheaper.

Asking $20 for the Gift card and $12 for the Leatherman, or $30 for both. Trade interests include ammo in 9mm and .22, ammo cans, factory Ruger magazines for a 10/22 and LC9, and a soft sided shotgun case about 45". Might be interested in other items - gun related or not. Offers always welcome.

P1010407.JPG

P1010410.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top