JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For those that comment this new round needs a little more speed keep in mind. My .30 Carbine Rugar Blackhawk is so loud with factory military level rounds that you can't shoot it without hearing protection. Well unless your near deaf already. The crack of that round is not something I would want to deal with in a self defense situation. I want to hear when the cop comes up behind me to tell me to drop my pistol.

For those that comment this new round needs a little more speed keep in mind. My .30 Carbine Rugar Blackhawk is so loud with factory military level rounds that you can't shoot it without hearing protection. Well unless your near deaf already. The crack of that round is not something I would want to deal with in a self defense situation. I want to hear when the cop comes up behind me to tell me to drop my pistol.
I am half deaf, so unless he yells it, I won't hear him anyway.

For those that comment this new round needs a little more speed keep in mind. My .30 Carbine Rugar Blackhawk is so loud with factory military level rounds that you can't shoot it without hearing protection. Well unless your near deaf already. The crack of that round is not something I would want to deal with in a self defense situation. I want to hear when the cop comes up behind me to tell me to drop my pistol
The 30 carbine is ear splitting loud. I like to load mine with the speer 110gr half jacketed hollow points to around 1400fps.

So it's a 32ACP Long?

.32%20ACP%20(7.65%20Browning)11.gif
1641407372645-png.png

So what I know is the one person that buys one when they want their second box of ammo they will call me and ask how long it will be before I I start making it.

It seems it's the natural progression of the current trend towards smaller and smaller carry guns. 20%+ more capacity in the same size or smaller gun with effective terminal ballistics is appealing.

It seems it's the natural progression of the current trend towards smaller and smaller carry guns. 20%+ more capacity in the same size or smaller gun with effective terminal ballistics is appealing.
At a certain point, like the Rohrbaugh, it gets too small for my hands; if I can't get three fingers on the grip, it is too small, especially for a centerfire self-defense cartridge with recoil.

Why not get the FK BRNO. 2000 fps, outstanding penetration and a 16 round mag. The only issue is the ammunition is proprietary so it would be a good idea to buy all the ammo you want/need when you buy the gun.

Desperate?

- TFB/S&W saying the .30 Super is equivalent to the 9mm because the recoil difference is indiscernible?

"Powerwise, .32 H&R Magnum in a semi. As to "revolutionary" claims, I think that quite a few 7.62 Tokarev users would argue - but this will go in a .380 platform, am guessing."

My thoughts exactly.
.30SC: 100 gr @ 1250 fps = 347 ft lb
115 gr @ 1150 fps = 336 ft lb

7.62 Tok: 85 gr jhp @ 1580 fps = 483 ft lb

No, I don't think .30 Tok will go in a .380 size gun, however a TT33 fits right into the ft pockets of Wrangler jeans. For capacity issues, carry more mags.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top