Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

30 rnd AR15 Mags mil-spec USGI - BUIS - VFG grips

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by StrkAliteN, Nov 23, 2009.

1. StrkAliteN

StrkAliteN Western WA - Snoho co Member

I much prefer face to face cash transactions in the Arlington WA area.

Shipping is a possibility w/ payment of USPS money order and BOTH parties complete agreement to all terms and conditions.

Cleaning up some things I have laying around.

Please do not contact me via this thread with trades - offers - questions etc etc.

E-mail contact is target1961@yahoo.com or call 360. 403. 3272

1. For sale: VFG vertical front pistol grips for rail style set ups. I have a few KAC ( knights arm't corp ) and a few P&S products one for sale. Both are USGI milspec and the exact same grip ( differant markings ).

These sell brand new for around $70ea. These are not mickey mouse airsoft junk you see all over eBay for $10-20ea. Black in color. Most are in exc like new condition. My price is $40ea obo

link: http://www.knightarmco.com/shop2/index.php?productID=247

grip.jpg

2. I have a couple of the VFG / bi-pod set ups: These are in exc condition and retail for around $140ea My price is $90

web link: http://www.grippod.com/

The ones I have are the mil-spec heavy duty rated mdls with stainless inserts in the bipod. They are very lite ( approx 12 ozs ) and can support 200 plus lbs. Not mickey mouse airsoft stuff

3. 1 set of M4 hand guard w/ double heat shields - exc condition $40obo

4. Matech BUIS flip up for 600m AR15 - 2 are missing a small part ( $50ea ) 2 are complete / like new $75obo

These sell for over $100bucks ea link: http://www.opentip.com/Sporting-Goods/Matech-Milspec-Buis-Ranging-p-972062.html

5. ar15 handle pistol grip - $10obo

6. 30 round USGI mags ( used - but very nice condition ) $6ea if you are buying 20 or more. Nearly all have current green follower ( this is a GREAT price on USGI mags ).

edited to add: $165 gets you 25 mags and covers the Priority mail flat rate shipping. In person cash deals are in Arlington WA ( zero shipping )

If you are buying 75-100 mags. Expect shipping to be about $50. I can ship 25 mags for $15 shipping cost.

Here is a random sampling of the mags. Most seem to be oKay industries mags ( same exact factory as Colt ) I have around 250 or so left.

mags30s.jpg

2. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

Offer made on 20 mags

3. StrkAliteN

Offer replied to and deal struck on 25 mags

4. StrkAliteN

Bump it to the top to get a few more items sold. :thumbup:

2 recent feedbacks from the NWFirearms board here.

5. StrkAliteN

To the top again to get a few more items sold.

Happy Holidays

6. ajzway

ajzway Coos Bay, OR Member

Sent Pm for AR mags

7. StrkAliteN

From the ad: E-mail contact is target1961@yahoo.com

This helps me keep track of everything much easier ( thank you )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.