Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

30 rd AR Mags for 18.70 (Nicest Steel Mags IVE EVER SEEN!)

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by thefrontsight, Feb 1, 2013.

1. thefrontsight

thefrontsight Clark county washington Member

If your looking for 30 round AR mags, You can still get some! The Israelis are making them by the boat load and shipping them our way as fast as they can! I just got mine in and they are still only 18.70 a magazine! And they are the NICEST steel magazines ive EVER SEEN! They are Elander brand and are used by the Israeli special forces. They are getting daily shipments and are IN STOCK!

M16/AR15 Steel 30 rd 5.56x45mm Magazine - White Follower

Good luck gang!
    Michael

2. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Thanks. Ordered four of them. It says they take 2-3 months to ship which is fine by me.

Sirmohawk and (deleted member) like this.
  3. thefrontsight

They are sweet mags....i was very very impressed! I ordered them in december....got them a few days ago....and the manufacture date stamp on them is 12/12.....clearly they are making them as fast as they can

4. nwo

nwo Southern Oregon Well-Known Member

Why are the 20 round magazines more expensive than the 30 round magazines? I prefer the 20's.

They look like good magazines.

5. pyromancer

pyromancer Portland Freelance Graphic Designer Bronze Supporter

Theres a free shipping and a 5% coupon on these. find them on slickguns.

6. SONALB

SONALB Albany,OR Member

Got mine from them a few weeks back, I too was/am very impressed with them :)

7. conklinjeremy

conklinjeremy PDX Member

Agree with every one here... They were posted on this forum when the insanity started.. I ordered 20 of them.. Order was placed 12-17 and I received them last week... I still prefer the Windowed PMags, but these are the nicest Metal mags I have ever owned... Only flaw is they come in a gloss black...But it's nothing that can't be easily modified...

8. thefrontsight

I agree they arent pmags but right now pmags are 50 bucks a pop and for that price you can almost get three of these! I just hope everyone has a chance to get them if they want.