JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If your looking for 30 round AR mags, You can still get some! The Israelis are making them by the boat load and shipping them our way as fast as they can! I just got mine in and they are still only 18.70 a magazine! And they are the NICEST steel magazines ive EVER SEEN! They are Elander brand and are used by the Israeli special forces. They are getting daily shipments and are IN STOCK!

M16/AR15 Steel 30 rd 5.56x45mm Magazine - White Follower

Good luck gang!
Michael

Agree with every one here... They were posted on this forum when the insanity started.. I ordered 20 of them.. Order was placed 12-17 and I received them last week... I still prefer the Windowed PMags, but these are the nicest Metal mags I have ever owned... Only flaw is they come in a gloss black...But it's nothing that can't be easily modified...

Agree with every one here... They were posted on this forum when the insanity started.. I ordered 20 of them.. Order was placed 12-17 and I received them last week... I still prefer the Windowed PMags, but these are the nicest Metal mags I have ever owned... Only flaw is they come in a gloss black...But it's nothing that can't be easily modified...

I agree they arent pmags but right now pmags are 50 bucks a pop and for that price you can almost get three of these! I just hope everyone has a chance to get them if they want.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top