JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would like to purchase some display ammo and stripper clips for Broomhandle Mauser I have.
Loose rounds or a full box in good condition will work.
I will pay cash or trade for U.S. Military ammo cans.

IMG_2804.JPG

Sorry I don't have the items you are looking for... But...

.30 Mauser is dimensionally the same as 7.62x25 Tokarev, you should not shoot tok ammo in your mauser, but the tok can take the mauser ammo. Since you are just looking for some display bullets this may be the way to go.

If you are looking for live, correct ammo, "Surplus ammo and arms" had a few boxes when I was there a few months ago, they are in lakewood, wa. SurplusAmmo.com, Affordable Ammo phone: 253 691 6636

Good luck with the clips. I occasionally buy out old lots of stuff from old timers families after they pass away and I've come across stranger things.

Sorry I don't have the items you are looking for... But...

.30 Mauser is dimensionally the same as 7.62x25 Tokarev, you should not shoot tok ammo in your mauser, but the tok can take the mauser ammo. Since you are just looking for some display bullets this may be the way to go.

If you are looking for live, correct ammo, "Surplus ammo and arms" had a few boxes when I was there a few months ago, they are in lakewood, wa. SurplusAmmo.com, Affordable Ammo phone: 253 691 6636

Good luck with the clips. I occasionally buy out old lots of stuff from old timers families after they pass away and I've come across stranger things.

Thanks for the tip.
I have sent them an email

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.