JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am sorry for there loss but did you see his hand jester of how big of a hole
the 45 makes!!!! 4 inch hole going in and 12 inches coming out!! And the
news chick referred to the guns as as "extremely dangerous".:eek:

Shaw says he knows his guns.
"They make a hole about this big going in and a hole about this big going out," Shaw said

I'm still stuck on the thought of wondering how you can adequately secure 30 firearms in a fifth-wheel trailer? About akin to putting them all in a big tin can and thinking they're safe.

I'm still stuck on the thought of wondering how you can adequately secure 30 firearms in a fifth-wheel trailer? About akin to putting them all in a big tin can and thinking they're safe.

Some people still live in a world of trust, when about 25 years ago I moved from California to Oregon.
In the town I lived I always saw cars running out side of stores, and the post office. People left doors unlocked, only in the last ten with a rise in crime, have people opened their eyes and realized why most people are good, quite a bit are not or are opportunists.

Breeders..... what can you do? :rolleyes:

Sometimes it's the breeders, the genetics in the chain, and sometimes the kid may come out, easily manipulated or daft.
The judicial system. Meh.
I liked how the newscaster put her hand over her mouth when Mr. Shaw described the 4" entry and 12" exit wounds. Yep, that Cobra CM22 will do that.
It seems to me the news person is woefully ignorant about firearms. Someone should reach out to her and give her lessons in shooting, so she at least has a clue about guns.

upload_2017-5-25_7-54-46.png

1 suspect released on $2000 bail. What a wonderful judicial system.

For criminals.

Yeah, and if our wonderful system had its way the owner of the stolen guns would probably be sitting in the clink for the next year for improper storage....lame....

arent there laws saying burglary and theft is illegal? and wouldnt this be 30 illegal transfers per SB941?o wait, u can pay for 1 bgc and do all the guns u want at the same time in the same place... either way... geeze, people must not know the rules.

:rolleyes:

arent there laws saying burglary and theft is illegal? and wouldnt this be 30 illegal transfers per SB941?o wait, u can pay for 1 bgc and do all the guns u want at the same time in the same place... either way... geeze, people must not know the rules.

:rolleyes:

If i were an attorney id certainly try to prosecute for this exact reason. 30 times. Isint this why laws like these are on the books??? Oh wait.....

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews