JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all, I recently bought an 1944 M1 Carbine and ordered 500 rounds of 30 carbine off of Cabellas and didn't notice that it is on back order. They have no clue when they'll get some in. Seems everyone is on backorder. If anyone has any 30 carbine they would like to sell send me a msg. It was $134.99 for 500 rounds of Wolf Steel case. Would like to stay around that price. Thanks:s0155:

Hey guys and gals, just wanna put out a friendly reminder that selling reloaded ammunition is not lawful without the proper manufacturing license. Here is what i could find on the ATFs website.

If reloaded ammo is to be sold solely as components the buyer must know this and be aware that they are to disassemble it to utilize the components individually. Reloading classifieds is the correct classified section for components.

Thanks!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.