JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Would like to trade Carbine 30 for 45acp 230g FMJ, 9mm 147g FMJ, CCI Mini Mags.

Bought this for a Universal 30 carbine that I love, but suppressing it turned out to be a flop (blowback turns you into BeetleJuice).

One of the hardest rounds to find right now. Two years ago you could get it for $20/50 box. Now, the best online/store price I could find is $49.00/50. (Prove me wrong, put a price/link in this thread to FMJ, same brand, FMJ, IN STOCK)

.40/round in quantity. Can ship UPS Ground. Figure $10/250 rounds for UPS or whatever it turns out to be to your ZIP.

Minimum amount of rounds I will sell/trade is 250 at a time.

Lowballs ignored of course. You can post offers here, that is fine, nothing offends me. No rush to sell. I consider any ammo better than money in a bank.

This is the only place I can find that has this ammo in stock - Prvi Partizan Ammunition Prvi Partizan, Ammunition, ammo, pistol, rifle, shotgun, shells, buckshot, Match Target

Other trades considered:

Trades considered +/-/= in like new condition:
Seecamp pistol, prefer 380, but would consider 32acp

Beretta CX carbine 9mm 92_mag compatible
(decided to shelve this one because of the apparent 922r issues and gunsmiths starting to refuse to
thread them)

AAC single-shot 300blk rifle
(Advanced Armament's 300 BLK Handi Rifle)

Springfield XD-S 45ACP Compact

Mossberg 930spx

PWS T3 Summit Action (10/22 single shot, locking action)

Tactical, threaded bolt action .223 or .308 possibly.
Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD

ATN ThOR-320-1x 60hz or Gen3 night optic
Crossbow; Barnett Ghost 350/400 or equivalent;

45acp 230g range ammo

300blk subsonic ammo

CCI mini mags (.22lr)

Silver .999 coins (melt value); will test for authenticity

Other interesting suppressor hosts

I'd have to see a link with the HST in stock/avail and what the current market price is first. The only in stock 30 carbine (not steel cased crap) I could find was almost $1/round. So for a trade like that, the 9mm HST would need a value of at least $2.20 a round to be a fair swap.

Well that is new and actually great news. I have no problems with that whatsoever. 30 carbine was out of stock everywhere for weeks and the current price at Midway is less than what I paid (love Midway btw, even with the max qty limitation).

If I sell some of this it'll be reduced to under .40/round then, no problem with that at all; but since it is about the same or less as what 9mm is going for I'll probably just shoot it up.

50c a round plus shipping and handling and wait time......uhhhhhhh Or grab some locally from a great guy. Scratchthat..

Let's just shoot it up! I'll grab a Jason mask for the blowback! Or I will wear a vintage pair of goggles and you can laugh at me doing an opposite of Michael Jackson, and slowly turn black. ......And wtf you don't need a spx, but after we do slug fest and you shoot mine you might want one. And get back on the storm carbine...you know I have hundreds of 92 mags so if there is one locally its your obligation to grab it for ME!

So summing up , let's shoot! I'll trade my time going to the range for your ammo! This is a legit offer because your not offended and I don't want to clog up this thread without a trade offer!

I agree - shooting beats selling anytime, even sans suppressor. WTH, it is just between the cost of 9mm and 45acp now anyway. 1. Plastic kiddied-up, folding stock, pistol-scope M1 carbine + 2. Stack of ammo = fun. Plus it is the largest caliber in a rifle allowed at the action range. Just pisses me off I waited months + paid $150 to get it threaded ... just so it could have a flash hider now HAHAHA. That, or just see nothing but two eyes and teeth after a dozen shots.

Did sell some 30 carbine ammo to a gentleman lucky enough to pick up a revolver that shoots this ammo, who knew? - never knew there was such a beast.

If I could get my hands on an Excel Arms X-30p pistol that would be fun also (for some crazy reason they don't come threaded though). When this ammo is gone I think I'll give up on 30 carbine being a suppressor nut.

It isn't worth the shipping or meet-up hassle to sell any qty under 200. How someone could have so much time on their hands to meet up to sell $20 worth of ammo is beyond me. Like I said, just better to just shoot it up.

This is the only reasonably priced in-stock 30 carbine I could find and it is 50-cents per round. http://www.sgammo.com/product/aguila/50-rd-box-aguila-30-caliber-carbine-110-grain-fmj-ammo

No better than the ammo I am selling and 20% higher + shipping. I paid $.40 + shipping pre-panic, so no gouging.

I would do .40 for 400 rounds. That is $160.00 cash and a meet up in SW/Barbur area. That is all I have left to sell the rest is for myself.

I also have Cor-Bon DPX Hunter Ammunition 30 Carbine 100 Grain Barnes Triple-Shock X for $1.75/round; definitely serious ammo, not for plinking of course. Min 60/$105. Out of stock everywhere. I paid $38 a box (20 qty vs 50 above) for those plus shipping pre-panic.

Don't check this thread so if you are a serious buyer on my last 400 for sale, PM me. Can also ship UPS for about $10.

If I shoot all this up, of course my offer to sell expires :)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top