JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
PRICE DROP!! 1050 rounds of M-1 Carbine ammo for sale. Not really looking to trade but I never say never. Various manufacturers and one commercial reload and one reloaded at home but not by me so really components only on that box plus I received some bad vibes on the 7.62 MM LC ammo and it is extremely corrosive so it is components only. Asking $15 per box for the commercial and the rest is negotiable. I am sorting through about 1K rounds of loose ammo to make sure as best I can that there is no more of the corrosive ammo but no guarantees. I will sell all or part and will entertain reasonable offers. I am in Lebanon and will meet with a buyer within a reasonable distance. Please PM me for contact info. About 200 rounds have been sold.

MVC-010S.JPG MVC-011S.JPG MVC-012S.JPG MVC-013S.JPG MVC-014S.JPG MVC-015S.JPG MVC-016S.JPG MVC-017S.JPG MVC-018S.JPG MVC-019S.JPG MVC-020S.JPG

Last Edited:
Too help us all out. How many boxes of commercial are there? How many of the corrosive stuff? (So of the 1050 rounds listed what is commercial and what isn't?)
If I was anywhere close to you might be willing to take it off your hands. I shoot the corrosive stuff in my Mosin as well. Just means you need to shoot AND at the range when you are done or taking a break, poor soapy water down the barrel or run the cleaning patch down with the neutralizer. The snakes work pretty good as well.
Is the corrosive stuff just corrosive primers or is the powder also?

OK, I have 18 boxes of commercial various manufacturer. 5 boxes of the corrosive but I don't know if it just primers or powder & primers both. I also have probably 750-1,000 rounds of loose ammo but I haven't gotten it all cleaned and inventoried yet. Isn't Lake Stevens in Washington? At any rate, I am willing to meet somewhere in between there and Lebanon so long as I don't have to contend with much metro traffic in the Portland area. Give me a holler at 541-401-1063 and we can maybe work something out. Louie

Isn't Lake Stevens in Washington? ... Louie
Hi Louie, Yes it's actually north of Seattle! Hence why you are way to far away to make it feasible! Thanks for the info figured a little clarification would help. Good luck with Sale if I am ever down that way and you still have it I'll get in touch.

The LC 7.62 is Chinese and Very Corrosive.
Fake Lake City and typically '53 marked.:mad:
Shoots good but out of an M1 Carbine....:eek:
Something easy to soap out it is fine..

Just saying,
and a good deal on the price for the
good Boxer ammo.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.