JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an omega in jail and I have an ar15 and a ruger ranch 556 for current host but I'm looking for something bigger I can use it on was kinda or thinking 308 or 300winmag or possibly 300blackout was looking for suggestions. Rifle will be of course used for suppressed steel shooting and might possibly be used for coyote hunting

Lol, good luck.

Options go through the roof with .30. That why I bought a dedicated 556 can so as not to be tempted to buy everything.

6.5 options.

.30 options.

.22 options.

Comblock options.

A suppressed 7.62x54r would be pretty cool.

Lol, good luck.

Options go through the roof with .30. That why I bought a dedicated 556 can so as not to be tempted to buy everything.

6.5 options.

.30 options.

.22 options.

Comblock options.

A suppressed 7.62x54r would be pretty cool.
I was gonna get a 556 one just for the ar and then I was like hmmmm only few bucks more and then I could use it to hunt and now I'm like well dang what do I by to shoot with it lol

I was gonna get a 556 one just for the ar and then I was like hmmmm only few bucks more and then I could use it to hunt and now I'm like well dang what do I by to shoot with it lol
I almost did myself. I'm glad I didn't as I'd be in the same boat trying to justify new rifle purchases just because of the silencer.

Well if u would of what would u add to your safe lol I do have a 6.5creedmoore but idk about subsonic ammo for it
I'm weird. I'd probably go with something most don't.

Like a semi auto 30-06.

Maybe a suppressed VEPR in 243 or something different.

300 blackout all the way. But do yourself a favor and buy a AR pistol kit from somewhere, and don't go longer then 10" for the barrel. Subs sound great with this compact setup. The last thing you are going to want is a 16" barrel with an additional 7" hanging off the end, especially for a round designed around an 8" barrel for peak efficiency.;)

I've got a Ruger American in .300 blk that I shoot everything from 90 gr to 245 gr out of all subsonic. very fun rifle.
vENCYuc.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads