Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

30 cal rifle host

Reactions
I have an omega in jail and I have an ar15 and a ruger ranch 556 for current host but I'm looking for something bigger I can use it on was kinda or thinking 308 or 300winmag or possibly 300blackout was looking for suggestions. Rifle will be of course used for suppressed steel shooting and might possibly be used for coyote hunting

Reno

Reactions
Lol, good luck.

Options go through the roof with .30. That why I bought a dedicated 556 can so as not to be tempted to buy everything.

6.5 options.

.30 options.

.22 options.

Comblock options.

A suppressed 7.62x54r would be pretty cool.

OP
O
Reactions
Lol, good luck.

Options go through the roof with .30. That why I bought a dedicated 556 can so as not to be tempted to buy everything.

6.5 options.

.30 options.

.22 options.

Comblock options.

A suppressed 7.62x54r would be pretty cool.
I was gonna get a 556 one just for the ar and then I was like hmmmm only few bucks more and then I could use it to hunt and now I'm like well dang what do I by to shoot with it lol

Reno

Reactions
I was gonna get a 556 one just for the ar and then I was like hmmmm only few bucks more and then I could use it to hunt and now I'm like well dang what do I by to shoot with it lol
I almost did myself. I’m glad I didn’t as I’d be in the same boat trying to justify new rifle purchases just because of the silencer.

Reno

Reactions
Well if u would of what would u add to your safe lol I do have a 6.5creedmoore but idk about subsonic ammo for it
I’m weird. I’d probably go with something most don’t.

Like a semi auto 30-06.

Maybe a suppressed VEPR in 243 or something different.

Reactions
300 blackout all the way. But do yourself a favor and buy a AR pistol kit from somewhere, and don't go longer then 10" for the barrel. Subs sound great with this compact setup. The last thing you are going to want is a 16" barrel with an additional 7" hanging off the end, especially for a round designed around an 8" barrel for peak efficiency.;)

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent
  • All That Glitters - Milwaukie
    5.00 star(s)
    Whenever I am in the area, I like to drop in to see what they have. Not a super big store, but...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online