JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A couple of weeks ago I was able to come across a great deal on some surplus .30 cal 150gr FMJFB M2 pills 1500 to be exact. These were 1949 mfg non pulls and in brand new condition. A fine gentleman named Ernie had these listed on Craigslist for 16.00 per 100. As we all know, this is a great deal in these ugly times. Fortunately for my sake no one reacted to this ad. It was 4 pages deep and several days old by the time I was referred to it by a friend. Ernie was kind enough to meet me at one of my construction projects for the transaction. More importantly than the sale itself, Ernie, a ret Vietnam Vet and Sherriff, was kind enough to share some of his experiences of his service to this country with me. My Father served and was killed in Nam and I will always have an ear for these fine men that served this country and sacrificed so much. He was a great guy! Thanks Ernie!

I used these fine pills to load a bunch of .308 and cooler yet a ton of 300blk that I recently started loading. The cannelluar is in the perfect spot for the 300BLK.

300blk Load:

M2 150gr FMJFB over 17.5gr Alliant PP 300-MP lit by Wolf .223 SR primers nested in home prepped once fired LC. OAL: 2.195 . Launched from a 16" 300 ACC Black Hills Weaponry 1:8.5 TR on an AR platform.
No chrono yet however I'm getting 1-1.5 groups at 100yds with a 4x scope. Pretty good results for 1st loads.
Pics:

image (9).jpg image (11).jpg image (5).jpg image (6).jpg

image (12).jpg

image (9).jpg

image (11).jpg

image (5).jpg

image (6).jpg

image (12).jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show