JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was shocked today to see about 30 bricks of Remington 22LR (525 rounds) on the shelves if any one is looking. Also found about 10 bricks at the Bi-Mart in Hillsboro yesterday. Same brand. The bricks on 99W filled up a whole shelf. I shivered with joy when I saw them.

Now, if they could only get some 380 auto. :(

I was in Bi-Mart today here in molalla, the ammo shelf was pretty full except for .45 acp. I didn't pay attention to alot of what was there(if I don't shoot it I don't look at it),but there was quite a bit of .22,.223,.40-there was also alot of rifle calibers.

I'm glad to see that its finally starting to come around again. Its just a shame that everything is a couple dollars more expensive now.

I didn't look at everything, but there was a good selection of .40 S&W at the Tigard 99 Bi-Mart earlier this week. Had both 165 and 180 grain of 50 rd boxes for $16.99 and of 250 rd Remington for $79.99

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top