Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

30-40% most of the stuff at "Wholesale Sports" in Salem

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by sapper77, Oct 14, 2012.

1. sapper77

sapper77 Linn County Active Member

I think it goes on for a few more days. There were some really good deals in the store. This is the store on Lancaster in Salem.

2. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

The Sale is only on select items. The item has to have a yellow tag to get what ever the posted discount is.

For instance in Scopes I only saw one Pentax 4-16X scope in the case with a yellow tag.

in the reloading bullets there might have been a couple dozen mostly unusual calibers or types of bullets tagged.

Worth going to see what they have but as it was explained to me it is a DEAD inventory reduction sale. Items that in some cases have been on the shelves for years. They are trying to make room for products more in demand.

3. jmurray192

jmurray192 wilsonville oregon Active Member

picked up a G2 surefire for cheap. I got the last black one paid 30 bucks or so. worth going in and looking around

4. krkruse

krkruse Salem area Active Member

Clothing too? Ive been lookin for some good rain gear.

Edit: 40% off all clothing in the salem store. There are good deals to be had

5. foomanchu

foomanchu Milwaukie, OR Member

The wholesale sports on 82nd has the same thing, although up to 50% off. It's getting pretty picked through, but there are still some good deals to be found. I picked up a Bushnell trophy xlt 3-9 in silver for $78, there's currently a $25 rebate. Pretty good scope for $53, I just bought one a few months ago for over $100 for my brother and it has worked well for him. There's likely a few more left. Plus 20% off guns!! Stoeger 2000, semi auto shotty for $350. Plus a bunch of other rifles and shotties on sale, only a couple handguns though.

Men's hunting clothing has been picked through a lot; primarily XL and larger sizes left.

I live about a minute away, so I go there a few times a week to look for more price reductions or more items to come out from hiding.

6. Greenbug

Greenbug Bend Well-Known Member

This is going on in Bend too. They tell me it will go until the middle of November with discounts increasing every week until they hit up to 90% off! Some cool stuff left, worth going to check it out.

7. foomanchu

foomanchu Milwaukie, OR Member

There's likely only going to be crap left at 90% off. Maybe if you find something you really like, hide it somewhere in the store for a couple weeks!

8. lylefk

lylefk Eugene, OR Member

I was in there yesterday, the best deals I noticed on good stuff were knives and reels. They had some solid deals on high quality reels...saw a couple delica and a sog knife. There were a couple big streamlight flashlights too that were well priced, probably only there because they were in a weird spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

9. PBinWA

PBinWA Clark County Well-Known Member

The other weekend I picked up my kids some Columbia ski bibs and coats for around $20 a pair. No hand-me downs for them this year - they'll be happy. ;)

10. rocketmann2001

rocketmann2001 Battle Ground Member

Just went to Vancouver and 82nd today. 82nd had a nice Remington R-15 VTR Varmint AR for $930. Benelli Vinci's for $900 range. They said sale is going on for another 4 weeks. Rifles will be 25% soon. Shottys are already there.

11. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

Same in Bend - don't get confused by the big signs that state X % Off On The Items In This Area - because the small print lays out the 'yellow tagged' items only. Absolutely nothing I needed (or wanted) was tagged but I did notice they had a lot of shoes and clothing tagged so I might have to make another run and see what they have in that arena.

12. sprocket3

sprocket3 Oregon - Wet Side Member

They have a couple CZ 550 Mags / 22-250 for $7 (or less) at the Salem store near the front.

Also some CZ Warne Rings real cheap, but I bought most of those:)