JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Sale is only on select items. The item has to have a yellow tag to get what ever the posted discount is.

For instance in Scopes I only saw one Pentax 4-16X scope in the case with a yellow tag.

in the reloading bullets there might have been a couple dozen mostly unusual calibers or types of bullets tagged.

Worth going to see what they have but as it was explained to me it is a DEAD inventory reduction sale. Items that in some cases have been on the shelves for years. They are trying to make room for products more in demand.

The wholesale sports on 82nd has the same thing, although up to 50% off. It's getting pretty picked through, but there are still some good deals to be found. I picked up a Bushnell trophy xlt 3-9 in silver for $78, there's currently a $25 rebate. Pretty good scope for $53, I just bought one a few months ago for over $100 for my brother and it has worked well for him. There's likely a few more left. Plus 20% off guns!! Stoeger 2000, semi auto shotty for $350. Plus a bunch of other rifles and shotties on sale, only a couple handguns though.

Men's hunting clothing has been picked through a lot; primarily XL and larger sizes left.

I live about a minute away, so I go there a few times a week to look for more price reductions or more items to come out from hiding.

This is going on in Bend too. They tell me it will go until the middle of November with discounts increasing every week until they hit up to 90% off! Some cool stuff left, worth going to check it out.

I was in there yesterday, the best deals I noticed on good stuff were knives and reels. They had some solid deals on high quality reels...saw a couple delica and a sog knife. There were a couple big streamlight flashlights too that were well priced, probably only there because they were in a weird spot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Just went to Vancouver and 82nd today. 82nd had a nice Remington R-15 VTR Varmint AR for $930. Benelli Vinci's for $900 range. They said sale is going on for another 4 weeks. Rifles will be 25% soon. Shottys are already there.

The item has to have a yellow tag to get what ever the posted discount is.
Same in Bend - don't get confused by the big signs that state X % Off On The Items In This Area - because the small print lays out the 'yellow tagged' items only. Absolutely nothing I needed (or wanted) was tagged but I did notice they had a lot of shoes and clothing tagged so I might have to make another run and see what they have in that arena.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top