JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have some left over 30-30 ammo. 50 rounds total to be exact.

1 Box (20 Rounds) Remington Express Core-Lokt 170 Grain Soft Point.
1 Box (20 Rounds) Winchester Super X 170 Grain Power Point.
1/2 Box (10 Rounds) Winchester Super X 150 Grain Silvertips.

$40 for all or trade for ammo... 22LR, .380ACP, 9MM, .40S&W, .45ACP, 7.62x39MM, 7.62x54R, 12 Guage. :s0155:

I'll be heading down to Sweet Home on about the 15th, back in WA around the 20th. If you guys work out a deal I may be able to help in the transport area.

Ron

I'll be heading down to Sweet Home on about the 15th, back in WA around the 20th. If you guys work out a deal I may be able to help in the transport area.

Ron

Thanks Ron... will let you know. I know of a Ron Patton who is in the motorcycle scene. Would this be you?

Thanks Ron... will let you know. I know of a Ron Patton who is in the motorcycle scene. Would this be you?

I had my first motorcycle for a while last year, it was an 82 Yamaha 750 XJ that I taught myself to ride on. Circumstances became such that I sold it (but plan to own another someday). That being said I am pretty sure that I did not actually make the "motorcycle scene"

For what it's worth, on one of my first foray's into the internet world ...when dinosaurs still roamed... I did a search on my name and and found 52 Ron Patton's...not a one of them was me.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.