JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Maple Valley
State
Washington
Greetings, I am in the Black Diamond / Maple Valley area of Washington. I will sell face to face, I do not wish to ship. You can save on shipping from a carrier.

I have for sale .30-06 M2 Ball, both Greek HXP and Korean M2 that I acquired through the CMP years ago. Rounds come clean in 20-round boxes. I also have Danish 8-round M2 on Garand Clips.

I will sell boxes locally at 12 dollars per box of 20 or 6 Dollars for each 8-round clip. Your pick.

I also have 8mm Mauser (7.92 x 57) which is Berdan primed. This ammo comes in 20 round boxes and is Bulgarian, Yugoslavian, or modern German - and clean. Price is 8 dollars per box.

I also have one can of 8mm mauser on what appears to be an MG-34 link, probably 500 rounds or more. Price is 165 dollars.

Last Edited:
Thank you so much!

If you guys ever make it to the Portland area, I'm happy to come down from Maple Valley on a weekend if you wish to buy some ammo in bulk.

I'll throw in standard issue USGI Ammo Cans too!

Greetings, I am in the Black Diamond / Maple Valley area of Washington. I will sell face to face, I do not wish to ship. You can save on shipping from a carrier.

I have for sale .30-06 M2 Ball, both Greek HXP and Korean M2 that I acquired through the CMP years ago. Rounds come clean in 20-round boxes. I also have Danish 8-round M2 on Garand Clips.

I will sell boxes locally at 12 dollars per box of 20 or 6 Dollars for each 8-round clip. Your pick.

I also have 8mm Mauser (7.92 x 57) which is Berdan primed. This ammo comes in 20 round boxes and is Bulgarian, Yugoslavian, or modern German - and clean. Price is 8 dollars per box.

I also have one can of 8mm mauser on what appears to be an MG-34 link, probably 500 rounds or more. Price is 165 dollars.
I would like 3 or 4 boxs of the greek stuff, Im in Buckley so can meet any week night evening

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top