Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

.30-06 M2 Ball, 8mm Mauser (Thousands of Rounds)

Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Maple Valley
State
Washington
Greetings, I am in the Black Diamond / Maple Valley area of Washington. I will sell face to face, I do not wish to ship. You can save on shipping from a carrier.

I have for sale .30-06 M2 Ball, both Greek HXP and Korean M2 that I acquired through the CMP years ago. Rounds come clean in 20-round boxes. I also have Danish 8-round M2 on Garand Clips.

I will sell boxes locally at 12 dollars per box of 20 or 6 Dollars for each 8-round clip. Your pick.

I also have 8mm Mauser (7.92 x 57) which is Berdan primed. This ammo comes in 20 round boxes and is Bulgarian, Yugoslavian, or modern German - and clean. Price is 8 dollars per box.

I also have one can of 8mm mauser on what appears to be an MG-34 link, probably 500 rounds or more. Price is 165 dollars.

Last edited:
OP
H
Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
Thank you so much!

If you guys ever make it to the Portland area, I'm happy to come down from Maple Valley on a weekend if you wish to buy some ammo in bulk.

I'll throw in standard issue USGI Ammo Cans too!

HeavyfootHick

Reactions
Feedback
30 / 0 / 0
Thank you so much!

If you guys ever make it to the Portland area, I'm happy to come down from Maple Valley on a weekend if you wish to buy some ammo in bulk.

I'll throw in standard issue USGI Ammo Cans too!
I'm in Portland and would be interested in buying your Danish 8-round M2 on Garand Clips.

OP
H
Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
Hello, sorry i did not receive a notification for your previous messages. Let me do a count and see what is left. I've been selling it on Gunbroker. More to follow.

Reactions
Feedback
0 / 0 / 0
Greetings, I am in the Black Diamond / Maple Valley area of Washington. I will sell face to face, I do not wish to ship. You can save on shipping from a carrier.

I have for sale .30-06 M2 Ball, both Greek HXP and Korean M2 that I acquired through the CMP years ago. Rounds come clean in 20-round boxes. I also have Danish 8-round M2 on Garand Clips.

I will sell boxes locally at 12 dollars per box of 20 or 6 Dollars for each 8-round clip. Your pick.

I also have 8mm Mauser (7.92 x 57) which is Berdan primed. This ammo comes in 20 round boxes and is Bulgarian, Yugoslavian, or modern German - and clean. Price is 8 dollars per box.

I also have one can of 8mm mauser on what appears to be an MG-34 link, probably 500 rounds or more. Price is 165 dollars.
I would like 3 or 4 boxs of the greek stuff, Im in Buckley so can meet any week night evening

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider