Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS WA .30-06 M2 Ball, 8mm Mauser (Thousands of Rounds)

Reactions
Greetings, I am in the Black Diamond / Maple Valley area of Washington. I will sell face to face, I do not wish to ship. You can save on shipping from a carrier.

I have for sale .30-06 M2 Ball, both Greek HXP and Korean M2 that I acquired through the CMP years ago. Rounds come clean in 20-round boxes. I also have Danish 8-round M2 on Garand Clips.

I will sell boxes locally at 12 dollars per box of 20 or 6 Dollars for each 8-round clip. Your pick.

I also have 8mm Mauser (7.92 x 57) which is Berdan primed. This ammo comes in 20 round boxes and is Bulgarian, Yugoslavian, or modern German - and clean. Price is 8 dollars per box.

I also have one can of 8mm mauser on what appears to be an MG-34 link, probably 500 rounds or more. Price is 165 dollars.

Last edited:
OP
H
Reactions
Thank you so much!

If you guys ever make it to the Portland area, I'm happy to come down from Maple Valley on a weekend if you wish to buy some ammo in bulk.

I'll throw in standard issue USGI Ammo Cans too!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim is fantastic! He does great work and does it in a timely manner! He reblued a Colt slide for...
    • hker71
  • Aloha Surplus
    4.00 star(s)
    Its always fun to check out the surplus stuff they have. Some is reasonably priced, some not so...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I recently sent in a project gun to Mr. Copeland to slick up an action and thread the barrel...
    • CountryGent

Staff online