JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I inherited some odds and ends that I have zero use for. Here are (43) 30/06 blanks head stamped LC 53. Dunno how much they are worth so how does $10 a box of 20 or $20 for all 43 sound?

TRADES: Basically anything reloading related, PM with offers.

How about a swap?' I have some 308 plastic practice rounds. They are supposedly over 3500 fps plastic projectiles. They are not to bad for close range accuracy. 1:1. I no longer own an 06 but have a few friends who would probably like blanks on the 4th. Be quick. 2 days away. You know where I am. Not too early.

How about a swap?' I have some 308 plastic practice rounds. They are supposedly over 3500 fps plastic projectiles. They are not to bad for close range accuracy. 1:1. I no longer own an 06 but have a few friends who would probably like blanks on the 4th. Be quick. 2 days away. You know where I am. Not too early.

Sure why not. Perfect day of the week too. I'll be over. ;)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.