JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have some 67,68 & 69 LC that is once fired and has crimped primer pockets. I also have about 400 30/06 72LC that has been reloaded once which has
swaged primer pockets. This 72LC is excellent condition nice and shinny showing no sizzing marks. I have reloaded many thousand 30/06 ammo using LC brass.
The LC reloads work great in my M-1s and 03s. I use a Dillon Super Swage which works great. I could size and swage some once fired for you for the right
deal. What brass do you have to trade?

Thanks for info i have 100 rounds once fired 8 mm mauser. I havent invested in a swaging tool yet so that would be nice. If that sounds worth doing let me know. I will be firing from bolt gun no semi's in that cal. Yet

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top