Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

30/06 Lake City Brass Once Fired

Discussion in 'Reloading Classifieds' started by ron, Jan 13, 2013.

1. ron

ron Vancouver, Washington Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Cleaned and separated by year LC 30/06 brass. Want to trade for re-loadable 8mm Mauser or 7.55 X 55 Swiss brass.

2. filsonhand

filsonhand In the Silicon Forest Smooth as a Rhino 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Hello i am wondering if the primer pockets are crimped on that lc brass. Thanks

3. ron

ron Vancouver, Washington Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

I have some 67,68 & 69 LC that is once fired and has crimped primer pockets. I also have about 400 30/06 72LC that has been reloaded once which has
    swaged primer pockets. This 72LC is excellent condition nice and shinny showing no sizzing marks. I have reloaded many thousand 30/06 ammo using LC brass.
    The LC reloads work great in my M-1s and 03s. I use a Dillon Super Swage which works great. I could size and swage some once fired for you for the right
    deal. What brass do you have to trade?

4. filsonhand

filsonhand In the Silicon Forest Smooth as a Rhino 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Thanks for info i have 100 rounds once fired 8 mm mauser. I havent invested in a swaging tool yet so that would be nice. If that sounds worth doing let me know. I will be firing from bolt gun no semi's in that cal. Yet