JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seen a picture of a friend's new AR in .300WM today; so I was poking around the WWW and seen a .30-06 variety.

I like.

Screenshot_20180128-074943.png

I was lucky enough to run into the NEMO guys at my local range a few months ago. They had 300 WM AR and let the few guys that were there take a few shots at the 550 yard gongs. I was hitting the 12" gong easily and the recoil was on par or less than my 18" PA-10. I dont know exactly the model they had that day but it was sweet. 300WM, serious recoil reduction, and dead on accuracy.

Rifles | NEMO Arms

Cool gun, but I would stick to a .308 in a .30 cal - a gun with that long of an action, I could think of some other calibers I would want more. But maybe its because to me, a semi '06 is an M1, period :) I know ARs are in style, but why doesn't some outfit make a modern production faithful M1? Patent on it would have run out ages ago, no? Theres a few M1A makers, why not M1s?

The price is a little steep, but for a semi auto in a real rifle chambering, hard to argue with that! I always wanted an excuse to get a 7mm mag, might be a great platform in that chambering!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top