JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am selling three pistols in .40 S&W simply to avoid multiple calibers. My kids are old enough to start shooting handguns and would like a 9mm. I don't care so I'm switching everything to 9mm.

First gun is a very lightly used Springfield XDm 4.5" barrel. It's all black, comes with the box, XDm gear, the 3 magazines it came with plus I'm including two more. ($50 value for the extra mags) Asking $575.

Second is my favorite. It's an XDm 5.25" pistol, all black. Fiber optic front sight, adjustable rear sight. It is used more than the other two but definitely not abused. Asking $625, $675 with the Insight M3X 125 lumen light. It two has the box, gear, and five magazines.

Lastly is a Kahr Arms CM40. I carry this in a pocket holster and can have it in gym style shorts without a belt to go on walks with the family. I shot this pistol side by side to a a CM9 with JHP ammo. There was a difference but not much. It is very comfortable to shoot with FMJ ammo and the exetended magazine. This is not a pistol to go shoot at the range all day. It's a excellent concealed pistol for short distances. $500 with both magazines and crimson trace laser. This pistol is 6+1 with pictured extended magazine, 5+1 with flush fit magazine. Comes with one each.

I have plenty of extra magazines for the XDm pistols ($25 each), TONS of brass, 1000 lead bullets, and lots of factory FMJ and JHP ammo.

*ONLY LOOKING TO TRADE FOR XDm 5.25 9MM BLACK OR BI-TONE*

Located in Salem. I'd to take a picture of your drivers license and hopefully CHL when we make the deal. Please message me or call/text to 503-856-61 nine seven. I can text pictures if you are seriously interested. Don't have time this second to upload them. Let's get this deal done before the 90 day grace period of the illegal SB941 that was just passed!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.