JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$35
City
Ballard
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have thousands of 3-ply blue surgical style disposable face masks in my warehouse in Ballard. These are very hard to get because of the outbreak and I had to import them myself. Great for stocking up for your personal stash, handing out to employees, or for individual resale.

They are for sale by the box of 50 masks for $35.00 (%0.70/per mask). Pickup in Ballard. If you are interested in a bulk order (20+ boxes), I am willing to deliver to Central Western Washington (King, Sno, Pierce). If you are interested in bulk orders (50 boxes/2500 masks+) PM me for special bulk pricing.

If you live too far to pick up, you can buy them on my website but you have to pay tax and shipping.

While they were imported with valid FDA documentation, they are labeled as for non-medical use. Please PM me if you have any other questions.

DM Produc Image.jpg layers.jpg SM88 - Color box  (2).png SM88 - Front.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have thousands of 3-ply blue surgical style disposable face masks in my warehouse in Ballard.

If you live too far to pick up, you can buy them on my website but you have to pay tax and shipping.

boskat
From these two comments it sounds as if you are commercial business.
If you are a commercial business and are advertising your commercial products here on the forum...
Forum Rules state that you must be a supporting vendor.
Andy
@Joe Link

boskat
From these two comments it sounds as if you are commercial business.
If you are a commercial business and are advertising your commercial products here on the forum...
Forum Rules state that you must be a supporting vendor.
Andy
@Joe Link

Andy - sounds good. I paid for some advertising for this post, however if I have run afoul of any of the rules, I apologize and I can delete my post. I am a new member and was snooping around the classified for a new pistol and some ammo and figured it would be a good place to let people know about my masks. I am a commercial entity in the sense that I do have a LLC and a website to sell the masks but selling them is definitely not my day job. I am a criminal defense lawyer by trade and due to frustration with scams trying to order masks for my own office, I tried to import them myself directly from the factory in Asia.

Due to a comedy of errors, including relying on google translate for my correspondence with the factory, an extra zero was added to my order. Six weeks later, I get a pissed off call from my wife saying there is a truck with three palettes of boxes for our living room and a guy with a bill for thousands of dollars for masks... In an effort to avoid getting kicked out of the house I ran with it and said that I was starting a new side hustle. I tried to turn lemons into lemonade by offering the masks locally. I had to make the LLC to keep things square with the tax man.

Anyways, if I need to do more than sponsor my post, please let me know and I will do so if it is economically feasible otherwise, I will delete the post.

Thanks and sorry for coming out swinging without fully comprehending the rules. Not an intentional foul. Please let me know what I can do to make things square with you guys.

Thanks,

Boskat

Andy - you have no idea. The good news is that there has been a pretty strong demand and it is nice to help people, especially small businesses who are trying to reopen/stay afloat, and avoid all the BS scams online.

@Joe Link - I will defer to you of what needs to be done with this. If I am out of bounds here, feel free to delete. Again, my apologies.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top