JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell or trade for guns!

These are some very well made knives that are crafted in Russia out of what they call a "Super Steel" or 110x18 Steel. It has some Titanium in the mix which makes the blades light but very strong. These would be great bush craft knives or for just about anything. You can find info on the web on these knives and on the steel used.

I know that the larger knife, called the "Picnic", is popular for home kitchens and camp cooking. The stacked handle is made of birch bark. 10 1/4" overall and the blade is 5 1/4". Asking $60 on this one.

The one with the straight handle and no guard is called the "Kialim" and is a Finland style knife or Finka as they say. It's 8.5" overall and the blade is 3 7/8" long. The handle is a nice Walnut with some neat figure to it. Asking $75 on it.

The last one is the "Companion" model with Birch Nodule handle and is perfect size for EDC or hunting. Overall is 7 3/4" and the blade is 3 3/8". Asking $50 for it.

I will sell all three together, with the wooden gift box, for $150. If you want two knives I will sell the box with them for $10. Trade value is $200 if you have firearms you want to trade for everything. Thanks for looking! IMG_4098.JPG IMG_4099.JPG IMG_4100.JPG IMG_4101.JPG IMG_4102.JPG IMG_4103.JPG IMG_4104.JPG IMG_4105.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top