JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x54R
City
Kennewick
State
Washington
IMG_1400.jpg

House AC went out and truck fuel pump broke all in the same week, needing a little extra funds.

For sale are three Izhevsk factory refurbed, forced numbers matching M91/30s. All in fairly decent condition. Bores are a little dark but decent grooves. Actions are surprisingly smooth for a mosin nagant. Years are [1941SOLD], 1942, and 1943 if you care. Message me for pictures if you're interested in any particular one.

M91/30 stock with accessories is $100 OBO. SOLD

$350 each OBO. Deals on multiples.

Willing to ship wherever at your expense. Otherwise willing to travel a couple hours away from Tricities WA.

Got a quote from UPS $100 with insurance to ship everything.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would you mind showing photos of the receivers? I would be interested in seeing what year and what factory they were produced in, along with any other markings of interest. Most importantly, how do the bores look on each rifle?

Would you mind showing photos of the receivers? I would be interested in seeing what year and what factory they were produced in, along with any other markings of interest. Most importantly, how do the bores look on each rifle?
Might re-read his post. He mentions the years and bores...

By deals on multiples, how much are you asking for all of them together? Out of curiosity.
Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get a notification for your comment. I'm open for negotiations but have it all packed up and ready to ship with the stock. All four items I'd do $1100 including shipping.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.