JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, Apartment. I want to spend some time there before a mortgage is laid out you know.

Turns out i'll be about 10 minutes from a gun shop/range "West Coast Armory North" and 20min or so to Cabella's (which IMO is WAAAAAY better than Bass Pro Shop)

Family is 30 min north of where im going to be living. Im happy as can be, just sucks it took a loss in the family of the one that held everyone together. So i'll be up living near my sisters branch of the family tree and see my nephew/neice and my Neice's baby who's 3mo?

Can't wait for the weather change as well. Im done with 100*+ for at least 6 months of the year, closer to 8 months. Going to be great.

Going to buy a new safe, sold my 2 "Fat Boy's" here, didn't have the ability to move those around myself. So A/C Unit, Fatboy safe, and a Tavor as my "Get out of CA" gift. Then slowly sell off all my 10rd capped magazines getting free state mags. Once i get my License im going to find a shop/range/instructor or whatever is needed for my CCW Permit. Luckily i get my 2 cars out of CA before registration is up in September which is $410 for the SUV and $506 for the Truck, that right there is going to be a nice savings right off the bat.

So you guys have a strong 2a supporter heading up your way. We have to hold the line while its still possible. I promise I am not the type to bring bad habits or bad votes into a state where its still able to be saved (or so thats how i see it).

Awesome! Welcome to the area. I go to west coast armory north fairly often, hopefully I'll run into you there sometime.
If you like the range and want to become a member there, I'd recommend springing for the silver membership. It pays for itself after about 10 visits.

All you need for a Washington State "CPL" is a clean criminal background check, no involuntary mental-health internments, and a pulse. No "classes", no "instructor" required.

Glad you escaped, but he warned... Washington and Oregon are running headlong into "californication" at breakneck speed. I'm looking at retirement to the American Redoubt and giving ever tax hungry Oregon the "full bird salute".

Awesome! Welcome to the area. I go to west coast armory north fairly often, hopefully I'll run into you there sometime.
If you like the range and want to become a member there, I'd recommend springing for the silver membership. It pays for itself after about 10 visits.

It looks nice from its website and being more of a pistol shooter it appears to have plenty of size for that. just like gun ranges i have lived near in the past, if iuse it then i'll grab a membership. Just takes 1 firearm purchase and i think it will pay for itself compared to CA prices. Plus if its an OK place i would love to get a part time job there to meet some people and get new shooter are

All you need for a Washington State "CPL" is a clean criminal background check, no involuntary mental-health internments, and a pulse. No "classes", no "instructor" required.

Glad you escaped, but he warned... Washington and Oregon are running headlong into "californication" at breakneck speed. I'm looking at retirement to the American Redoubt and giving ever tax hungry Oregon the "full bird salute".

Sounds like a plan then. Im so boring i don't even have a ticket. ill get that once all residency legally complied with and registered to vote

Once you're settled in and have thoroughly checked out the area, be sure to send pictures to all your gun loving friends in California. It's hosed, but I'm willing to Californicate this state with the 'right kind' ;) of people.

Once you're settled in and have thoroughly checked out the area, be sure to send pictures to all your gun loving friends in California. It's hosed, but I'm willing to Californicate this state with the 'right kind' ;) of people.

I lived in Texas for 3 years and yeah, it was funny watching their expressions and frustrations on what i had that they couldn't dream of. So when I was there I ditched all my "Safe Handgun Roster" bs handguns and started over on my collection and refined what i wanted.

I just did the same thing basically. Ive been in CA the last 5 years now and once Escrow started I sold off a bunch of handguns (legally of course) that were off the CA Safe Handgun List so if i took them out of state they would never get it back into CA hands. I took a loss on majority of them but i kept them in pro gun 2a hands here in Komiefornia. I'll rebuy what i miss and new stuff while i have time in washington, god forbid Komiefornia's flesh eating bacteria gets up a few states getting up into washington.... gotta stop the spread.

image.jpeg
That's all I have to say about that.

A welcome California transplant! Seems that most are Anti-2A liberals. Enjoy and post up some pics of your collection once it's been de-Californicated!

It looks nice from its website and being more of a pistol shooter it appears to have plenty of size for that. just like gun ranges i have lived near in the past, if iuse it then i'll grab a membership. Just takes 1 firearm purchase and i think it will pay for itself compared to CA prices. Plus if its an OK place i would love to get a part time job there to meet some people and get new shooter are

Sounds like a plan then. Im so boring i don't even have a ticket. ill get that once all residency legally complied with and registered to vote
I really like the range for pistol shooting, and it's indoors which is nice during the rainy months. The people who work there are all super friendly, too. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you ever want to meet up there, if you show up as my guest it only costs $10 to shoot for the day!

I really like the range for pistol shooting, and it's indoors which is nice during the rainy months. The people who work there are all super friendly, too. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you ever want to meet up there, if you show up as my guest it only costs $10 to shoot for the day!

Sounds like its going to be a cool little place to shoot at and have a membership to. Freaking SWEET! I miss living near a Cabela's. Can't wait!

A welcome California transplant! Seems that most are Anti-2A liberals. Enjoy and post up some pics of your collection once it's been de-Californicated!

Still have a good collection. Will add some bullpup's and other higher end 1911's but mostly a 1911 guy, hopefully have somewhere not ridiuclously far away from fire hazards to shoot my black powder southern revolvers....

and many more :)

DSC_0046-2.JPG DSC_0095.JPG DSC_0314.JPG

The day has come.... Bong!!! Leave at 5 am, going to stay in Roseburg, Oregon?.... Then to my sisters for 2 days while on the 7th my apartment is ready.... I'm gone with 1,000+ mile moves... Sheesh.

On my way in 5 hrs. Left my recliner here to sleep but not a lot of that going on. Oh well.

Enjoy the trip up, NW Washington is nice. Cabela's is better than Bass Pro, you will like the weather, we have 4 actual seasons. Register to vote ASAP, we need to fight a full on Kali anti 2 push coming this election cycle.

Brutus Out

The day has come.... Bong!!! Leave at 5 am, going to stay in Roseburg, Oregon?.... Then to my sisters for 2 days while on the 7th my apartment is ready.... I'm gone with 1,000+ mile moves... Sheesh.

On my way in 5 hrs. Left my recliner here to sleep but not a lot of that going on. Oh well.
Enjoy the drive!! I've always liked doing the California-wa drive (except for that stretch through the Stockton area)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top