JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
ONLY ONE LEFT! LEUPOLD VARXIII 35X COMPETITION BENCH REST SCOPE WITH TARGET DOT $875. $1200 FOR A NEW ONE. LIKE NEW CONDITION. LEUPOLDS ARE GUARANTEED FOR LIFE SO THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BUYING NEW OR BUYING USED EXCEPT THE SAVINGS. CALL 541-868-7493. IN SE SALEM. IMG_2664.jpg IMG_2665.jpg

Last Edited:
What is the tube diameter on the first two scopes in your add and what reticle is on the 4x16x40 scope?

I wish people would use the phone number and call. But here are the answers: 1" tubes. reticle on the 4.5 X14. I don't know the name for it but the four posts are thick until they converge toward the middle and then all four get to normal thin crosshairs.

...BTW - some people (like me) don't like to have phone calls from strangers, and if they are borderline Aspergers (like me) they don't even like to make calls to strangers.
DING!

Plus, as a seller you should appreciate informational only questions that everyone can see. While "Waglockfan" may not be interested in that reticle type, other folks might.

Thanks for the advice. I can't answer questions posted on my cell phone. Have to go home and get on the desktop computer. I can answer all questions instantly with a phone call and that is why I always post my number.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top