JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hi I have 5 guns I'm looking to sell mostly but I'd be open to possibly a trade. I have 2 Handguns and a Rifle. I have a little Jennings .22 haha, a Continental .25 Pocket Pistol, and a national Ordnance M1 Carbine.
I'd be interested in semi-automatic rifles, handguns, or shotguns. I'm not really going to be that picky but that is the one requirement I have if you want to trade. Just PM an offer and we can talk from there. PM me any questions you have too. Thanks for checking this out.

IMAG0773.jpg

IMAG0774.jpg

m12.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd be interested but you're kind of far. I was hoping for something a little closer to Renton but I appreciate your offer. Thanks and Good Luck.

The Stevens .22 and Shotgun have been sold. Model 670, Mauser, and M1 are all still available. I'm open to offers of other things besides guns I was looking for an old but still running truck to haul stuff around in. I also have a New in Box Toshiba Satelite L445D to throw in if the laptop or gun for a trade that interests me.

Hi thanks for replying. The M1 is still available and the barrel is in good condition the bluing and the bore. I'd be interested in the Ruge but I'm interested to know what the other possibilities yo mentioned might be. Either way let me know I'm interested.

Other handguns I have are a Russian Nagant revolver and a CZ-52. Doing some research this morning on National Ordnance, I found out a few things. Is the barrel one piece, or sleeved? Is the receiver cast, or is it surplus, with another company on the receiver? There are a couple different variations of M1 Carbines that they put out. Could you post more detailed pictures of the M1 Carbine? Do you know what year it was manufactured? Have you fired it? If so, how did it shoot?

It has a lot of original GI parts the receiver is not one of them. The receiver is made by National Ordnance and I think it's a cast one. I've shot a few mags through it with no problem. No FTF or FTE when I've shot it but I've only shot about 200 rounds through it. I'm not sure about the barrel being sleeved or one piece because I don't really know what that means to be honest with you. I've never taken it apart so i wouldn't know. I might be able to take more pictures but not until next week because I lost the charger to my camera a month ago and I ordered a new one a week ago so it should be coming in the mail in about a week.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.