3 Guns up for Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Hi I have 5 guns I'm looking to sell mostly but I'd be open to possibly a trade. I have 2 Handguns and a Rifle. I have a little Jennings .22 haha, a Continental .25 Pocket Pistol, and a national Ordnance M1 Carbine.
I'd be interested in semi-automatic rifles, handguns, or shotguns. I'm not really going to be that picky but that is the one requirement I have if you want to trade. Just PM an offer and we can talk from there. PM me any questions you have too. Thanks for checking this out.

IMAG0773.jpg

IMAG0774.jpg

m12.jpg

Last edited:
OP
Z
Reactions
The Stevens .22 and Shotgun have been sold. Model 670, Mauser, and M1 are all still available. I'm open to offers of other things besides guns I was looking for an old but still running truck to haul stuff around in. I also have a New in Box Toshiba Satelite L445D to throw in if the laptop or gun for a trade that interests me.

OP
Z
Reactions
Hi thanks for replying. The M1 is still available and the barrel is in good condition the bluing and the bore. I'd be interested in the Ruge but I'm interested to know what the other possibilities yo mentioned might be. Either way let me know I'm interested.

Reactions
Other handguns I have are a Russian Nagant revolver and a CZ-52. Doing some research this morning on National Ordnance, I found out a few things. Is the barrel one piece, or sleeved? Is the receiver cast, or is it surplus, with another company on the receiver? There are a couple different variations of M1 Carbines that they put out. Could you post more detailed pictures of the M1 Carbine? Do you know what year it was manufactured? Have you fired it? If so, how did it shoot?

OP
Z
Reactions
It has a lot of original GI parts the receiver is not one of them. The receiver is made by National Ordnance and I think it's a cast one. I've shot a few mags through it with no problem. No FTF or FTE when I've shot it but I've only shot about 200 rounds through it. I'm not sure about the barrel being sleeved or one piece because I don't really know what that means to be honest with you. I've never taken it apart so i wouldn't know. I might be able to take more pictures but not until next week because I lost the charger to my camera a month ago and I ordered a new one a week ago so it should be coming in the mail in about a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom