JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
where is there a 3 gun comp in Oregon? can we use a bull pup shotgun? I'm new to the competitive arena. we just started going to the rimfire challenge in Redmond last month. We have been looking for more comps to join in to
ARPC is just 30 minutes up the road from Junction city 45 from Eugene and it's a great 3Gun match. If you're already heading over to Bend they used to have a great 3 Gun match as well I don't know if they're still running it these days but if they are that's a sweet range.

ARPC is just 30 minutes up the road from Junction city 45 from Eugene and it's a great 3Gun match. If you're already heading over to Bend they used to have a great 3 Gun match as well I don't know if they're still running it these days but if they are that's a sweet range.
ARPC 3 gun is second Sunday of the month. November match was cancelled. Go to the ARPC calendar and click on pre-register.

Just a reindeer with a little extra Christmas spirit
Untitled.jpg Untitled2.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews