JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was wondering what rifle you were using, but now that you mention it, optics and ammo can help or hinder. Okay so you use yellow box wolf, yugo M67, Winchester or PPU; iron sights and....

Ahh...wolf when I can find it, but have a decent stash of M67, it is far more accurate in my experience...1.5 Moa out of my romy kit build...wolf hovers about 3moa for me

This is great news! I haven't participated in the last two 3 gun matches because, although I have plenty of bi-metalic ammo, I'm getting seriously low on match legal ammo. But I have a batch of M67 that I never touched because I assumed it was worse than the wolf yellow.

This is great news! I haven't participated in the last two 3 gun matches because, although I have plenty of bi-metalic ammo, I'm getting seriously low on match legal ammo. But I have a batch of M67 that I never touched because I assumed it was worse than the wolf yellow.

You will need to re-zero if its sighted in for wolf, the M67 is a lot hotter and shoots a little flatter ( still rainbows though :) )

and remember its corrosive, so clean accordingly

Forget coupled magazines, this is how you load and AK...
I started playing with this on beater 10 22 as well. Newer factory extended mag release (plastic) and bx25 mags.
Archangel G36 dress up kit came with a super long mag release that would make a good Galil style mock up for this particular manual of arms.
Yes, I figure on breaking something eventually.

Does this count?

IMG_20210401_172733.jpg

At the DRRC multigun I saw a man hit a 350 yard target on his 3rd shot, with an M+M AK, using Wolf Steel, then he ran down the line and hit it @ 300 yards again on his first shot. He smoked it. I picked up one of the shells to see it for myself, could not believe it.

where is there a 3 gun comp in Oregon? can we use a bull pup shotgun? I'm new to the competitive arena. we just started going to the rimfire challenge in Redmond last month. We have been looking for more comps to join in to

where is there a 3 gun comp in Oregon? can we use a bull pup shotgun? I'm new to the competitive arena. we just started going to the rimfire challenge in Redmond last month. We have been looking for more comps to join in to
ARPC, Tri County, COSSA in Bend. You can use a bullpup anything. TriCounty is a PITA with the no muzzle over the berm rule, but is survivable. ARPC runs good matches and so does COSSA, tho it's been years since I shot in Bend.

I think it'd be totally awesome if you showed up with a bullpup shotgun, bullpup rifle, and a Bond Arms bull pup 9mm pistol. Bonus points if the pistol is in a drop leg holster!

ARPC, Tri County, COSSA in Bend. You can use a bullpup anything. TriCounty is a PITA with the no muzzle over the berm rule, but is survivable. ARPC runs good matches and so does COSSA, tho it's been years since I shot in Bend.

I think it'd be totally awesome if you showed up with a bullpup shotgun, bullpup rifle, and a Bond Arms bull pup 9mm pistol. Bonus points if the pistol is in a drop leg holster!
Thank you sir! I'll check in with the folks up in Albany.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top