JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No one uses an AK in 3 gun regularly other than for fun, or just to get some practice with it.
I have run my M85, with a Holosun red dot. It was fun to get to use a gun I don't run much.
If that's what you have, bring it run it and enjoy.

I haven't used my regular AK in a 3-Gun match yet, but once I get the trigger issues fixed I plan to. I have used my 9mm AK though, and it was fun. Only mods I might suggest for an AK in a match are a good red dot and coupled mags. I don't use coupled mags on anything else, but on an AK I feel like coupled mags make reloads a lot faster, but that's going to be personal preference.

The ARPC 3-Gun match is a great place to come have fun and try different stuff. "Long Range" is limited to 200yds so its pretty easy.

Just bring whatever you have and have fun.

I haven't used my regular AK in a 3-Gun match yet, but once I get the trigger issues fixed I plan to. I have used my 9mm AK though, and it was fun. Only mods I might suggest for an AK in a match are a good red dot and coupled mags. I don't use coupled mags on anything else, but on an AK I feel like coupled mags make reloads a lot faster, but that's going to be personal preference.

The ARPC 3-Gun match is a great place to come have fun and try different stuff. "Long Range" is limited to 200yds so its pretty easy.

Just bring whatever you have and have fun.
You did the ARPC 3 gun with an AK?

You did the ARPC 3 gun with an AK?

I dont know why this surprises people...I've been using AKs at Practical Rifle matches for 20 years...

251DAF3C-3FE0-471E-A5A0-FF8C7B027D41.jpeg

I was wondering what rifle you were using, but now that you mention it, optics and ammo can help or hinder. Okay so you use yellow box wolf, yugo M67, Winchester or PPU; iron sights and....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top