JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello , me and my wife are just trying to get into 3gun shooting and were wondering where we could find information about events in and around Salem/ keizer area . We would be more than willing to travel further if need be but it seems a good ol google search doesn't provide much information.we are new to 3 gun (not to guns) and we are members at arpc but we want to branch out further than just our club shoots. Thanks

Four Corners in Salem is having a match this Saturday. Check with the club for information. I went to my first 3 gun match there last month. It was nice, friendly helpful people. Small match (only 17 people) and very low key and low stress. Great match for your first time. Unfortunately I can't make the match this month but plan to be there next month.

Hey Daveizzle,

Check out:

This is the main site used for competitive shooting, accounts are free and you can register online. We typically use this site for all competitive shooting match management, including scores.

If you're looking for more in-depth information on multigun (3-gun) I'll be putting on an introductory beginners multigun class in the very near future that goes over everything about it; A-Z. Send me a message if you're interested and I'll get the info over to you.

Logan-

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads