JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
People use a large variety of guns and equipment way to many variations for me to list. I'll try and keep it simple. I'm talking the most common 3 gun stuff here, the OPEN division is a whole other deal and I'll leave that to someone else.
Pistol - Most pistols are using 9mm double stacks with a 18-22ish mag capacity. Most common are 2011 & Glock 17s
Shotgun - Reliability is king here, Benelli M2 is the by far the most commonly used SG, there are lots of others that work well. But again whatever it is it needs to be 110% reliable. Also most have and opened loading port and a magazine tube extension so the SG will hold 10-13ish rounds.

Rifle - Any reliable AR-15 will get you through 95% of the matches in the US. Again reliability is key.
most rifles have a 1-6 or somewhere in that range scope, and use a 40rd mag.

Belt - Any belt that is designed to hold equipment and is sturdy. Safariland and Double Alpha are the most used.
Pistol mag pouches 2-3, some times a Rifle mag pouch but rarely is it needed, and very important is a good shell caddy for SG shells.
Pistol mag & Rifle mag pouches are all over the board when it comes to brand, G-Code makes some very good ones.
Shotgun shell holders, Taccom, Invictus, Safariland, are a few of the common ones.
I hope this helps a bit.

yeah it does, I'm liking the idea of a micro red dot on the 45, and a 1x4 or 1x6 scope for the AR. I need to find one with eye relief I could get used to...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top