3 gun load out

Reactions
People use a large variety of guns and equipment way to many variations for me to list. I'll try and keep it simple. I'm talking the most common 3 gun stuff here, the OPEN division is a whole other deal and I'll leave that to someone else.
Pistol - Most pistols are using 9mm double stacks with a 18-22ish mag capacity. Most common are 2011 & Glock 17s
Shotgun - Reliability is king here, Benelli M2 is the by far the most commonly used SG, there are lots of others that work well. But again whatever it is it needs to be 110% reliable. Also most have and opened loading port and a magazine tube extension so the SG will hold 10-13ish rounds.

Rifle - Any reliable AR-15 will get you through 95% of the matches in the US. Again reliability is key.
most rifles have a 1-6 or somewhere in that range scope, and use a 40rd mag.

Belt - Any belt that is designed to hold equipment and is sturdy. Safariland and Double Alpha are the most used.
Pistol mag pouches 2-3, some times a Rifle mag pouch but rarely is it needed, and very important is a good shell caddy for SG shells.
Pistol mag & Rifle mag pouches are all over the board when it comes to brand, G-Code makes some very good ones.
Shotgun shell holders, Taccom, Invictus, Safariland, are a few of the common ones.
I hope this helps a bit.

OP
kbf64

kbf64

Reactions
yeah it does, I'm liking the idea of a micro red dot on the 45, and a 1x4 or 1x6 scope for the AR. I need to find one with eye relief I could get used to...

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
DRRC .22 Rimfire Challenge Oct 10
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Oregon State Steel Challenge Championship
Central Oregon Shooting Sports Association
Millican, OR 97701, USA
Miller's Quarry Clean-Up
Miller's Quarry
Miller Rd, Mt Hood Village, OR 97067, USA
Free Firearms Safety Course (I-1639 Compliant)
Virtual Webinar (Zoom)
Seattle, WA, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Triple B Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Triple B Guns
    This isn't really a review as we own the store but rather an invitation to come down and visit us. We specialize in hard to find unique guns but...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
Top Bottom