JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd say "Generation 'Tard," except I don't want to insult the disadvantaged folks in Special Ed.

IMG_3025.jpg
Sorry Man, I had to..

Just for the record: For some of us "Freedom Bird" has a completely different meaning. So, while I "knew" of one Freedom Bird being shot down it was pretty hard to believe that "3 had been killed in OR".

Back on Target; yep, there should be a special place for scum like that: Under the Jail/Prison!!! And the time frame should be "Life Times 3" without possibility of parole. It's that simple.:mad::mad::mad:

Why would you post this in the Hunting Forum? This belongs in off topic, definitely doesn't have anything to do with hunting.

That said, he should've at least ate them. They're pretty tasty. Bald eagle reminds me of condor a little.

Awww Man... You'd probably eat a bunny.:(
And on Easter !!! :rolleyes:

Reminds me of my childhood.

When I was a youngster, we used to go to my Grandma's house for Easter every year. Every year was the same thing: My Grandma's husband would always tell my cousins and I that he bagged a rabbit that was running around the yard carrying a few baskets full of candy and we were having it for dinner that night........................... and we always did have rabbit for Easter Dinner.

Ray

I did not read all the post I hope this is not a repeat?
If you are a SHEEP farmer you don't like EAGLES. They steel a lot of LAMBS. $$$$ to the farmer. It was a real problem before there numbers dropped in the 70*s. Just like I am a FISHERMAN I don't like SEALS. CATTLE ranchers don't like WOLVES. So the cycle goes on. There is a point where they get out of hand with to many and need to be kept in check. Oh wolves and seals are also protected. There is a lot more things like fish eating birds. So don't get to mad at somebody trying to protect there lively hood or wanting to catch a salmon.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top