JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Had one hit a guide wire on a tower once. Could only get so close to it without stressing it but it was a beautiful bird and Much bigger then I imagined.

Called animal control and was transferred to a dedicated bald eagle research and rehabilitation group.

Bird was fine except for a hurt wing.

Can't imagine why you would want to kill one unless for some strange reason you wanted to eat it... but even theno_O

One duck hunting trip I had a eagle that was very interested in my spread. He messed up a good day of hunting. I was getting mad until I realized he was doing the same thing as me, and then I just laughed and enjoyed the rest of the time watching him. Probably a group of kids did this but its still just as sad. Eagles can cause havoc on young livestock and smaller animals. I wouldn't blame someone for dropping one if that was the case but I doubt this was that.

Last i heard, its not only a fed offence to harass, wound, or kill an American Bald Eagle, but if done on, Or around Indian land, it's even worse! Who ever did this is a sick individual who is going to get some serious time locked up! They should publicly shame then as well!:mad::mad::mad:
Who does such a thing? It's the same type of sicko that tortures puppies, and buggers dead things, that's who! :mad::mad::mad:

If you get some time to spare make the trip to the Cascades Raptor Centre just outside Eugene - a very worthwhile use of time and energy [it seems to be built on a 45 degree slope].

Lots of good work there rehabilitating avian victims of mindless human aggression.

tac

When they catch the perps they will be Illegals from some sh!t hole country and will be treated like the 17 year old POS that burned up the Columbia River Gorge , get off scott free

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top