JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
we lost power last night for hours
woke up in total darkness about 2 this morning - except these 3 green dots over on my night stand
I lay in bed just looking at these dots trying to figure what they were
finally I got out of bed and carefully reached over to touch the dots and found them attacked to my Glock 9mm I always keep beside the bed
I have never noticed that before, since my room is never totally dark
at least I know these Tru Glow still work after 10 years

That's pretty much what night sights are good for. I run them on most of my pistols, for that reason only.

I moved away from 3-dot sights years ago, I prefer all black rear sights, if I have tritium at all it is on the front only. My "nightstand gun" has an optic and a WML, I absolutely hate 3-dot tritium sights with an RDS optic.

The eyes…they keep staring at me!

1671C138-3D2D-47AE-8094-02849368AA14.jpeg

Blacked out rear sights for me as well. I'll run tritium or fiber optic up front but that's it.

I moved away from 3-dot sights years ago, I prefer all black rear sights, if I have tritium at all it is on the front only. My "nightstand gun" has an optic and a WML, I absolutely hate 3-dot tritium sights with an RDS optic.
I've tried it both ways and TBH I don't notice any practical difference.

since the only threat we truly worry about out here is 4 legged predators, I have Ruger 10/22 with weapons lights and RDS now by each door
the Glock just sits by the bed, take it out to shoot it maybe 4 times a year
I personally prefer my 9mm 1911 but understand the advantage of 17 rnds of 9mm by the bed

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top