JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
we lost power last night for hours
woke up in total darkness about 2 this morning - except these 3 green dots over on my night stand
I lay in bed just looking at these dots trying to figure what they were
finally I got out of bed and carefully reached over to touch the dots and found them attacked to my Glock 9mm I always keep beside the bed
I have never noticed that before, since my room is never totally dark
at least I know these Tru Glow still work after 10 years

That's pretty much what night sights are good for. I run them on most of my pistols, for that reason only.

I moved away from 3-dot sights years ago, I prefer all black rear sights, if I have tritium at all it is on the front only. My "nightstand gun" has an optic and a WML, I absolutely hate 3-dot tritium sights with an RDS optic.

The eyes…they keep staring at me!

1671C138-3D2D-47AE-8094-02849368AA14.jpeg

Blacked out rear sights for me as well. I'll run tritium or fiber optic up front but that's it.

I moved away from 3-dot sights years ago, I prefer all black rear sights, if I have tritium at all it is on the front only. My "nightstand gun" has an optic and a WML, I absolutely hate 3-dot tritium sights with an RDS optic.
I've tried it both ways and TBH I don't notice any practical difference.

since the only threat we truly worry about out here is 4 legged predators, I have Ruger 10/22 with weapons lights and RDS now by each door
the Glock just sits by the bed, take it out to shoot it maybe 4 times a year
I personally prefer my 9mm 1911 but understand the advantage of 17 rnds of 9mm by the bed

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top