JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at the show Fri afternoon. I have never seen in that busy on a Friday. It looked like Saturday morning!

Ammo prices were pretty good. $190 for 7.62x39 golden tiger, and $300 for 5.56 XM193

Thirtycal

Take advantage of the ammo deals guys. Surplus and miwall got into a huge price war and are losig money on there prices. They won't be this cheap ever again!!

Picked up 2K .40 S&W and a 7.62 battle pack from MiWall.

I was at the show Fri afternoon. I have never seen in that busy on a Friday.

Same here.

I got there 45 minutes after opening and the lot was getting pretty full.

I had a long way to hump that ammo when I left. :(

went today... had fun. i met a few people, though seem to not remember any names. i was the bald dude with the stroller and 2 kids.

i did not find one used CZ 75. closest i found was a few guys saying they sold one on Friday. Did find a S&W 4566 that i passed on... and thinking of going back for.

got the cleanest/nicest Mosin Nagant i've seen in ages. 1942 soviet, all matching, someone took care of it. $115. got a nice supply of 7.62x54 for it, too. couple ham cans... then a couple more. ammo prices were great.

Went today too. Met a few people and the usuals.. Found some stuff this time that they didn't have last time. Picked up a few AR15 accessories.

Do any of you know the 3 gunshops that had the Colt LE6940s?

Went, but only bought a few hundred rounds of 7.62x39. Here's what was odd... Where are the AK's? Was I just not looking thoroughly or was the place awash in AR's but hardly any AK's anywhere. That isn't to say there were none, but seemed like there were very few.

Went, but only bought a few hundred rounds of 7.62x39. Here's what was odd... Where are the AK's? Was I just not looking thoroughly or was the place awash in AR's but hardly any AK's anywhere. That isn't to say there were none, but seemed like there were very few.

i was totally expecting more AK's myself! i only saw one or two...
very few CZs (new or used, and no used 75s today)...
tons and tons of tupperware guns...
tons of AR stuff...
some pretty awesome selection of old long guns...

RCW from Rainier was the guy I introduced you to.
I told him to check the price he would pay to get one new as a dealer. He was very interested.

I wasn't sure if he was or not. He said that he might be selling them to an LE department so I took it as he was not interested. Nice meeting you finally and the bald guy working with you at your tables was the guy I bought the Grip Pod from last year. I thought that was you. lol

i was totally expecting more AK's myself! i only saw one or two...
tons and tons of tupperware guns...
tons of AR stuff...
some pretty awesome selection of old long guns...

Hmmm, must have all been sold Friday. I saw a bunch of AK's friday afternoon. At least a half-dozen 7.62 WASR's at a couple different dealers. A new in box 7.62 SGL-21 at two different dealers... A new in box Chinese type 56 underfolder with all accessories. Didn't see anything in 5.45 though...

Of course I was looking for retro AR stuff which seems to be impossible to find. I have no idea why retro AR stuff is so hard to find given that it's all US made stuff. I guess I got into retro AR's too late :) Oh well I was ahead of the game on AKs :)

-Thirtycal

WOOT!!!
I scored a Remington 24 for $125.:s0133:

was it the one from Past Tenths Sports? they had a 24 standard that I was eyeballing...

btw- saw (what i think was) your nice selection of 4003tsw... was gonna say hi, but didn't want to interrupt what looked like a sale (plus i was trying really hard to not buy one :) )

I hadn't been in 6 months and this show had items that the previous 3 shows I went to hadn't had. So for me it had more things and there were a lot more people.

I was disappointed by this too. I saw only one 75 in the whole room and I bought it. So I guess I can't complain too much. I've seen better selection in the past though.

Is the selection at these shows getting better or getting worse?

I've gone just about every month for a year or so and every time I go it seems to get smaller and have less. I think it's getting worse. JMO.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top