JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oregon's Largest 3 Day Gun and Knife Show at the Portland Expo Center. Open Friday Noon - 6:00pm, Saturday 9-5, Sunday 10-4. Admission is $9 per day. Three day pass $21, two day pass $14. This is the weekend for Membership Renewal - Did you know you can avoid the long ticket lines by joining our Collectors West membership? Annual renewal will take place this Friday at the Portland Expo show beginning at 10:30am. Joining the membership entitles you to 1-hour early entry at all shows AND $1 off admission. Yearly membership is just $12 per year. A PDF of the membership application is on the current newsletter at Collectors West > Home.

There should be at least one CCL vendor at the show. Normally they don't do the classes at the expo center but would hold them somewhere close.

think i'm going tomorrow, bringin' the wee ones with me (1yr and 5yrs... the 5yr old goes with me to hot rod and motorcycle shows all the time... we'll see how this goes :) )

looking for a good priced S&W 4566 (not holding my breath), a CZ 75 SOA, and probably some other stuff that i "need"...

Anyone see ballpark prices on small rifle/small pistol primers and/or 55/62 grain .224 bulk projectiles? I've heard they've come down quite a bit from what they were. Wondering if it's worth driving up tomorrow. I realize the parking and admission negate the deal on that anyway but it gives me a good reason to poke around for a bit.

Anyone see ballpark prices on small rifle/small pistol primers and/or 55/62 grain .224 bulk projectiles? I've heard they've come down quite a bit from what they were. Wondering if it's worth driving up tomorrow. I realize the parking and admission negate the deal on that anyway but it gives me a good reason to poke around for a bit.

$84 for 5,000 small pistol primers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads