JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
your assuming he is going to wait till he gets his humting privledges back. I think this time they take his trigger finger next time his hsnd and so on. Laws mean nothing to these pukes. Communicate with them on a level they understamd.

When I was young, I saw a bunch of deer poachers in the act once at night. Couple trucks rolled into a harvested corn field where a herd was grazing. They had a bunch of lights on the trucks and some handheld spots. Froze the deer in their tracks and just started blasting away at them. They threw a few deer into the trucks, shouting 'hell yeah that's how you do it' and split as fast as they rolled in.....leaving a bunch of dead & wounded deer in the fields. They didn't just not care about what they did, they were all pumped up about leaving deer to waste and suffer. Never understood that.

You know, I'm not going to support stringing someone up if they're family is hungry.
But, the kind of poachers described here are a low order of humanity! They are on the same level as dog fighters, and nothing that could happen to them would be too draconian! :mad:

Last Edited:
What is your recommendation for stopping these pukes from poaching. If you have a better solution lets hear it.
Jail time, plain and simple.
Take away their freedom for a year or two with a guaranteed double sentence for further violations.
I for one am tired of incacerating people that I as a taxpayer get the privledge of paying thier rent. When these individuals get out they do it all over again and our taxes continue to rise and we continue to bubblegum how things never change. I am against more incarceration and more for communicating on a level they understand. If these individuals were hungry I could understand as I would do what I could for my own family but they are simply leaving the meat to rot.

If I were to run across a man and his kid trying to load up a deer in the back of a beat up old truck that's barely hay wired together I'm probably going to stop and lend a hand before the cops get there, but come around that same curve and find a couple of guys in a 2016 4x4 doing the same thing
And I'm probably going to have a different additude.

Double standard? Yep, but some things are self evident.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top