Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Finally set aside enough side cash to buy the upper I've been wanting and its gone up in price almost $300. Figured I could make up the difference by thinning my ammo supply a bit more.

I've been shooting this brand since covid hit, I've gone through over 1000 rounds and I've not had a single failure. It's cleaner than my normal range ammo (Blazer, see pic). If the price is comparable post covid, it will be taking blazers place as my goto range round.

I have 3 cases of 1000 rounds each, asking $300 per case.

Is this more than I paid? Yes.

But I'm trying to meet in the middle, enough to eat the price increase on the upper I want, but not as much as the 40-45 cents per round retailers are getting when they get stock in.

For now, local only. Cross posted.

20200722_144616.jpg 20200722_174440.jpg

Rules & Terms
  1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

coltemp

Reactions
Good for you. $300 is more than reasonable. I scored and provided for other members up here some ammo I got for $310 a case. Ammo is going for between $370 and $400 when you can find it.
I might suggest you farm it out to a couple of people bound to be some people like up here that got caught short or who are new gun owners and now can't fidn ammo to shoot with it!

Lasers

Reactions
It's crazy... If I didn't have reloading supplies, I wouldn't consider selling right now... I just don't think we see prices go back to what they were for another 18 months or so, maybe much longer depending on who wins the election...

I have 2 cases SPF and a few requests to break a case down, in the interest of gas money, I'll wait until tomorrow am and then break a case down to 100 round boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.