JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$140
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have 3 boxes of Berger 153.5gr 6.5mm (.264') Long Range Hybrid Target bullets that I would like to sell or to trade. Two boxes are still sealed and one box was opened and I used 10 bullets (I purchased these bullets from Blue Collar Reloading 3 weeks ago). Thus, the total number of bullets is 290. I am asking $120 cash or $135 shipped with USPS Priority Mail. I would consider trading for 3 boxes of Hornady 147gr ELD-Match bullets.

The raeson I do not need these Berger bullets is that they are too long for my Tikka Tac A1 6.5CM magazine. In order to fit these bullets into the magazine, I need to seat them 95/1000 of an inch from the lands. I tried 10 bullets, 5 seated 20/1000 of an inch from the lands and I got 5-shot group of 0.72" @ 200 yards (0.36 MOA) and I was loading them manually one by one. Then I seated the other 5 bullets deep enough to fit the magazine and I got a 5-shot group of 0.67 MOA at 200 yards. Thus, for my Tikka I would need to load the cartridges one by one in order to get the best accuracy from these Berger bullets. I already developed a great load with Hornady 147gr ELDM bullets and I will just stick with it.

Dan from Seattle

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top