JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This one is Spanish built and was imported by Armsport. This is also from at least the early 80's that I know of. This has a 10 inch barrel and adjustable rear sites. It is .45 caliber. The only price information I have been able to find, puts this one between $250 and $350. I am hoping to sell this one for $300. I found some better info on this one. Looks like you can buy it new for $350---http://www.cabelas.com/product/Traditions-Trapper-Caliber-Percussion-Pistol/740925.uts

Lets try this one at $215 or $230 Shipped.
061.jpg

I am not a Black Powder guy so really don't know much about these other than what I have listed. If you have questions let me know. All of these can be shipped from me to you with no FFL involvement. If you were to need one shipped, please know that shipping & insurance fees will be on the buyer for actual cost. If you would like to see more photos, please be specific with which one and what you want to see and I will do the best I can.

Last Edited:
This one is 30+ years old and probably a hair better quality. It also has adjustable rear sites, which I am pretty certain the new ones don't have.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.