JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Every one right now focus on words and actions that can unite this country rather than divide it further," Obama said.

He doesn't like anyone competing with him!!!!!

Sheldon

An earlier article on NBC.com said the suspect used an assault weapon and that the police were seen with long guns as they patrolled the area afterwards. Why is it that the suspects used an "assault rifle", but the police are using "long guns"? No agenda on their part, I'm guessing!:rolleyes:

Sure, I'm in line right behind you mr president. Stop the rhetoric from the Oval Office w/ BLM. Stop whipping up race relations. It all starts with you, our supposed leader...

It is ironic that Obama made promise after promise in the Presidential Election Campaign of 2008 that he would unite and bring the country together. Now, 8 years later, America is more deeply divided than ever before in recent history.

What will Obama's legacy be??

A photo of the Baton Rouge shooter's gun has now been published. It turns out that it was an AR pistol. I am not sure what brand or caliber the gun may be, however.

Can anyone else further identify this gun??

The shooter served as an infantryman in the US Marines for 5 years, and served a 6 month combat tour in Iraq in 2008.

CnYXfyOUMAAugs1.jpg

Well, golly gee, guess what? It turns out that the Baton Rouge Shooter was a follower of the NATION OF ISLAM, with strong black separatist beliefs, who worshipped Louis Farrakhan. He hated white people and drug dealers.

Baton Rouge Shooter Gavin Eugene Long Was Nation Of Islam Member [VIDEO] (http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/17/baton-rouge-shooter-gavin-eugene-long-was-nation-of-islam-member-railed-against-crackers-on-youtube-channel-video/)

He has a YouTube channel where he has posted numerous videos. In this video posted on July 8th, he talks about it being a time of war. And he also says that his religion ( Islam ) is the religion of JUSTICE! He talks about him making extreme sacrifices for the sake of Black women and children.

Apparently, Allah commanded him to kill cops. And he did it to protect black women and children.

He has written and published a book, too. So he is clearly not insane. However, I think that he may be one of those rare black racists.

I will bet anyone anything that the MSM will totally ignore his membership in the NATION OF ISLAM, and his admiration of the hate monger Louis Farrakhan:

SPLC-Extremist-Files-Louis-Farrakhan-1280x720.jpg

Last Edited:
A photo of the Baton Rouge shooter's gun has now been published. It turns out that it was an AR pistol. I am not sure what brand or caliber the gun may be, however.

Can anyone else further identify this gun??

The shooter served as an infantryman in the US Marines for 5 years, and served a 6 month combat tour in Iraq in 2008.

View attachment 302861

That was from another shooting that didn't have officers shot, the guy was killed by police.

Gunman killed after firing on officers in West Baltimore, police say (http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-police-shooting-20160715-story.html)

<broken link removed>

@Lance Jacobs

Rest assured that the administration will have not much to say beyond the need for common sense gun laws.

This incident today is not going to fit their narrative so very well.

Pay close attention folks as this story gets spun in twisted ways to fit the agenda.

Or perhaps the president realized who the shooter really was, as he didn't give us his usual knee jerk judgement as he has each and every time in the past.

Fellow muslim, fellow islamist... Going to be tough to avoid it this time...

We may not learn all what this guy was in to and who he supported...I guarantee LEOs all over the nation will know all about this idiot and his tactics. Threaten the police and the response is overwhelming. If BLM touts Gavin as a hero they are in for a big surprise.

Really bad news for us law abiding people is "look at these crazy vets, We must disarm them."
Pretty sure the train has runaway, no brakes now.
Brutus Out

Last Edited:

There was another attempt to murder cops?

It must be open season on police officers currently.

Sorry about my confusion. I had not heard about this other incident, and obviously got confused.

Kinda hard to keep all of them straight.

Just too many thugs who canmt wait to kill cops, and too many politicians that won't call it what it is and go after those associated with them.

Start charging all the people on their social media, friends, and family with conspiracy and aiding these people.

Time for a round up.

What would you expect when the president invites the leaders of BLM to the white house (purposefully lower case)?

He's condoning their tactics, shutting down highways and all... As far As I can see, BLM is a domestic terrorist group...

There I said it...

I have been saying it would come to this for about 2 years now. Sooner or later there is payback time for abuse of power. Not condoning it. Simply being a realist.

I'm not quite sure what to make of this, but the shooter's YouTube account has been taken down. All of those videos that he posted proclaiming his Muslim faith, black separatism, and the need for violence are all gone now.

And the mainstream media is still ignoring the fact that he was a Nation of Islam member. It would thus appear that this is all being hushed up.

Or am I being paranoid to think that?

I'm not quite sure what to make of this, but the shooter's YouTube account has been taken down. All of those videos that he posted proclaiming his Muslim faith, black separatism, and the need for violence are all gone now.

And the mainstream media is still ignoring the fact that he was a Nation of Islam member. It would thus appear that this is all being hushed up.

Or am I being paranoid to think that?

Not paranoid. Has to be sanatized because it would blow their agenda. One of their own gone unhinged. Can't blame this one on workplace violence... And people are tired of hearing it's about the guns...

So, no alternative but to cleanse, to be sure to keep the train on the tracks. The Department of Homeland Propaganda has been highly successful yet again.

Last Edited:
I have been saying it, and will say it again, We will have Martial Law before the elections, and Obummer will freeze them out and become a dictator!!! National Guard units are all ready on stand by to be called up for the conventions, Oath Keepers to show up UN ARMED, to keep peace, and what do we have? The first hard steps to Revolution have all ready been taken! Ruck up Boys and Girls, its just about show time!

I have been saying it, and will say it again, We will have Martial Law before the elections, and Obummer will freeze them out and become a dictator!!! National Guard units are all ready on stand by to be called up for the conventions, Oath Keepers to show up UN ARMED, to keep peace, and what do we have? The first hard steps to Revolution have all ready been taken! Ruck up Boys and Girls, its just about show time!
We certainly agree on this, been saying the same thing for several month now.

I fully expect all heck to break loose in Cleveland this week. As do those agencies responsible for keeping the peace there. It's going to be a heck of a couple of weeks with the RNC and DNC conventions.

The pre-demonstrations were staged today, so law enforcement at least got an appetizer ahead of tomorrows opening of the RNC convention.

My prayer is that people will act with intelligence and not violence. Unfortunately, we know hownthat goes... But even more so for the peacekeepers, who are literally putting their lives on the line to keep the peace.

Unfortunately, this country has turned into a racial powder keg, whipped up by the current administration and the MSM. I don't ever recall seeing tensions this high. Or police being targeted as they are now.

Keep the law keepers in your prayers, they're the only thing keeping the thin civilized veneer on this boiling anarchy...

Stay alert, stay armed, stay safe!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top