JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First, my prayers and thoughs are with those who lost loved one's this morning in this incident. May the Lord's peace transcend upon you and lighten the burden of your loss.

CNN, for what it's worth is reporting this as a planned ambush against Baton Rouge police officers. Up to 3 possible shooters, one dead, on barricaded in a building and possibly one on the run.

Folks, if this was pre-planned and there were multiple shooters, we are in trouble. Not only from a gun rights point of veiw, but society overall. What does that say about the American society today?

Seems like a cross section of our society has decided to wage war against law enforcement. Second Incident in as many weeks, it's not going to get better as the summer goes on.

I personally stand with and support our police, they have a horrible job to do in this day and age.

Blessed be the peacekeepers...

Last Edited:
One witnessed said there was shooting before leos arrived, possibly they walked in on gang war or drug war, but i wouldn't discount an ambush after all thats happening.

I hate this stuff. I hate people.

Soon enough, police will be running around in only recycled military vehicles. And snipers on the roof tops.

My thoughts go out to the families of the officers and to all officers.

I agree it is going to be a long hot summer and I hope I am wrong but I feel this madness is not over.

We have a government who does not listen to the people and divides us and it is not just this batch it has been going on for a while. It's now us vs. them or the haves vs. have not's.

Jobs are out there but mainly low paying Jobs and as healthcare cost and food prices go up my pay proportionally has not.

We see that those in power can get away with anything thing and some of these things you or I would be in jail for years.

If we do not agree with those in power like on climate change, religious issues or 2A we are racist, radicals and we should be punished and killed at the minimum. We do not have First Amendment rights if they are not in line with the ruling class.

The constitution means nothing anymore because some feel it is a living document and can be changed at will because they know they cannot get 2/3 of the states to agree and change it as per the process.

I do understand the frustrations as I am frustrated in the direction this country is going but this killing is not the answer and never will be.

I'll reserve my thoughts on the various hate groups (besides our government), that have been busy whipping people into a frenzy over the past several weeks... The end result, the ambush and assassination of our police officers, this time in Baton Rouge.

Let's get the shooter(s) identified, as well as their affiliations... Once those ties are made, it'll be more difficult to hold my tongue.

The president is set to speak at 4:30 PM EDT, how far do you think he will get into his speach before he turns it into a political statement for more gun control?

I say within the first 180 seconds he will seize upon the opportunity...

CNN already pushing the anti-gun MSG
there were 3 shooters, dressed as Ninjas (like ISIS) the one shot is named Long from MS. seems it was his B'day and D'day
Like I said last week you better buy now, I would especially recommend BA, NOW it will soon be outlawed

One shooter, AR style weapon, 29 years old...

The president wants us to come together as Americans, that we each must do our part...

Sure, I'm in line right behind you mr president. Stop the rhetoric from the Oval Office w/ BLM. Stop whipping up race relations. It all starts with you, our supposed leader...

Get ready for this in a neighborhood near you.

OaFvDQg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads