JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hereby institute operation "grease spot"! :s0118:

;):D
I'll second that!:s0155:

Your Mayor grants authorization.

BTW I'm re purposing monies used for social programs and bike lanes back to law enforcement, so we can hire experienced police officers that are leaving the cities that no longer support them. And a ton of fun toys.

Your new squad cars will be arriving as soon as they get a new paint job
1596730732404.png

BTW I'm re purposing monies used for social programs and bike lanes back to law enforcement, so we can hire experienced police officers that are leaving the cities that no longer support them. And a ton of fun toys.

View attachment 731883
Oh heck yeah! Bring it baby and go ahead and settle in for a great term!!:s0060::s0155:

Society gets what society tolerates.

When I was a kid, I could ride my bicycle pretty much anywhere, and be home safe at dinner time. It's not that way for kids today, because our society has tolerated evil. Maybe the things that were tolerated at first were small, but evil tends to grow when it's unchecked.

I think about my grandchildren - is this the kind of country I want to leave them? And of course, it isn't. I want them to be safe, no matter where they're walking - or riding their bike.

I'll vote - I always do. But the liberals, the "woke" women, the feminized men, the outright enemies of the USA - all get to vote, too. I honestly don't see this thing getting any better without a shooting war.

What America will be on the other side of that, I have no idea.

Society gets what society tolerates.

When I was a kid, I could ride my bicycle pretty much anywhere, and be home safe at dinner time. It's not that way for kids today, because our society has tolerated evil. Maybe the things that were tolerated at first were small, but evil tends to grow when it's unchecked.

I think about my grandchildren - is this the kind of country I want to leave them? And of course, it isn't. I want them to be safe, no matter where they're walking - or riding their bike.

I'll vote - I always do. But the liberals, the "woke" women, the feminized men, the outright enemies of the USA - all get to vote, too. I honestly don't see this thing getting any better without a shooting war.

What America will be on the other side of that, I have no idea.

Spot on.

View attachment 731883
[/QU

View attachment 731883

The new urinals that have been bannned and removed from portland buildings can be repurposed around town on the sidewalks possibly next to the drinking fountains .

You know, in LA they had many gang injunctions based on attire and associations. obviously they haven't been 100% successful but they did keep the county jail full and a few idiots temporarily off the streets.
Agreed (lived down there during this time) but there has to be a desire by the local authorities to want to fix the problem...see next

Earlier this year the police had a data base of know gang members and affiliates Including those that are known to be armed. And that are known to be shooters. The crew of SJW.s declaired it to be unfair and racist ,profiling. So it was abolished,
...and this shows there is no willingness.

Even with a regime change in Portland today that was tough on crime it would take months at this point to put the lid back on.
At this stage, more like years. Elvis has left the building.

All above VERY good points, along with many others in this thread.

As they spiral out of the inner urban areas they will employ drive-by jabs. They will not come in packs like in "peaceful demonstrations". That would make them targets. This called terrorism. State and local government is against enforcement and protection of the people expecting social order. It's purely a political thing. There is a way to stop it. The BLMoccupietifas have to be made to be afraid to do this. That is all terrorists understand. Good luck.

Lots of shooting in Gresham lately.
I'm surprised this even made the news.
You have to dig to find out what's going on here lately.
The "affordable" housing on 174th and Powell has been hosting Police crime scene party's pretty often lately.

As they spiral out of the inner urban areas they will employ drive-by jabs. They will not come in packs like in "peaceful demonstrations". That would make them targets. This called terrorism. State and local government is against enforcement and protection of the people expecting social order. It's purely a political thing. There is a way to stop it. The BLMoccupietifas have to be made to be afraid to do this. That is all terrorists understand. Good luck.

1BD6BDF2-C711-4D1B-A0DC-81E5CDBEDE46.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads