JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yea that disbanding the gun violence task force is really delivering results. Hardesty is the one who pushed for it to be eliminated.

meanwhile the rioters are trying to burn down yet another police precinct tonight. Red balloon on map is shooting location and east precinct shown on map is what the rioters are attacking right now. 7CA4436E-2209-46B9-93B5-74CB21DE59D7.png

Last Edited:
That is horrible. Not sure if it was the rioters or not.. close enough it sure could have been. But there are tons of crazies out there that are also taking advantage of the lawlessness zones where the riots are happening.. this could have been that as well.
Disgusting regardless.. hope those guilty of this get caught.

You know, in LA they had many gang injunctions based on attire and associations. obviously they haven't been 100% successful but they did keep the county jail full and a few idiots temporarily off the streets.

That is horrible. Not sure if it was the rioters or not.. close enough it sure could have been. But there are tons of crazies out there that are also taking advantage of the lawlessness zones where the riots are happening.. this could have been that as well.
Disgusting regardless.. hope those guilty of this get caught.

The two "events" are about 6 miles apart, the Cop Shop is around 108th and Stark, and the shooting in out past 185th and about Gleason,
Doubt there connected!

This is terrible but, no offense. I think this is technically Gresham and not Portland. The cut off is like 160th or 162nd in that area for Portland. So, Hardesty can not be blamed this time.
The fire is a different story.

Last Edited:
If I remember correctly .Earlier this year the police had a data base of know gang members and affiliates Including those that are known to be armed. And that are known to be shooters.The crew of SJW.s declaired it to be unfair and racist ,profiling. So it was abolished, The media and leading state mouth peices claimed the deployment of feds into portland was the cause of the up tic in violance from other wise peacefull protesters .it was taking place before they came and had a couple quit days after the gov. Brokered the amazing deal :rolleyes:with the whitehouse. Now they are worse than ever breakiing into police stations attacking officers and lighting them on fire .with a free for all on shooting innocent people and Children when the mood feels right . Everyone that supports these people in any way including the ballot box are guilty of causing citizen's being hurt & killed . The solution will be more lies with some ignorant gun laws that Target the common Folk .How anyone can see anything positive out of this behaviour needs shock therapy and enrolled in a eugenics program.

Last Edited:
If I remember correctly .Earlier this year the police had a data base of know gang members and affiliates Including the ones that are known to be armed. And that are known to be shooters.The crew of SJW.s declaired it to be unfair and racist ,profiling. So it was abolished, The media and leading state mouth peices claimed the deployment of feds into portland was the cause of the up tic in violance from other wise peacefull protesters .it was taking place before they came and had a couple quit days after the gov. Brokered the amazing deal :rolleyes:with the whitehouse. Now they are worse than ever breakiing into police stations attacking officers and lighting them on fire .with a free for all on shooting innocent people and Children when the mood feels right . Everyone that supports these people in any way including the ballot box are guilty of he remember citizen's being hurt.and killed . The solution will be more lies with some ignorant gun laws that Target the common Folk .How anyone can see anything positive out of this behaviour needs shock therapy and enrolled in a eugenics program.

Maybe the solution is a few drive-by's on groups gathered together where they shouldn't be who are wearing black skinny jeans, hoodies, skateboard helmets and are seen smashing in windows and lighting arson fires..... I'm telling you, that's coming.

Maybe the solution is a few drive-by's on groups gathered together where they shouldn't be who are wearing black skinny jeans, hoodies, skateboard helmets and are seen smashing in windows and lighting arson fires..... I'm telling you, that's coming.

I can already see the headlines but wont qoute them , somebody might get. Offended :s0136:

The two "events" are about 6 miles apart, the Cop Shop is around 108th and Stark, and the shooting in out past 185th and about Gleason,
Doubt there connected!

They are connected in that there is that the breakdown of law and order in Portland as evidenced by the lack of control over violent mobs is emboldening all crime including deadly violence. Not a direct connection, but still connected.

The worst is yet to come. Even with a regime change in Portland today that was tough on crime it would take months at this point to put the lid back on.

Me, if I were Portland's Mayor I would declare an emergency and authorize a Castile Doctrine in effect and tell people to defend themselves as we regain control. Then there would be concentrated sweeps through the worst neighborhoods. I'd tell Multnomah County to FOAD when they pushed back on this.

I'd like to see bail refused for rioters (AntiFa/BLM is well funded and bails them out every night) and put them into labor gangs to clean up the graffiti and destruction.

They are connected in that there is that the breakdown of law and order in Portland as evidenced by the lack of control over violent mobs is emboldening all crime including deadly violence. Not a direct connection, but still connected.

The worst is yet to come. Even with a regime change in Portland today that was tough on crime it would take months at this point to put the lid back on.

Me, if I were Portland's Mayor I would declare an emergency and authorize a Castile Doctrine in effect and tell people to defend themselves as we regain control. Then there would be concentrated sweeps through the worst neighborhoods. I'd tell Multnomah County to FOAD when they pushed back on this.

I'd like to see bail refused for rioters (AntiFa/BLM is well funded and bails them out every night) and put them into labor gangs to clean up the graffiti and destruction.
Sounds like you should be the mayor .:eek:

It's coming and it's part of their strategy. If some citizen doesn't do it, BLMtiFA will do it themselves

This has been let go to the point and supported by our leaders :s0136: to the point the offending partys assume its a constitutional right.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads